11

Jaemin stays silent as everyone looks at him

Jaemin stays silent as everyone looks at him. The whole group was there waiting for his answer hoping he agrees as they all needed him back. The team was doing fine but there was obviously one key part missing, especially on the dream team.

the dream team, the team with the best teamwork as they spent the most time working together. Their team worked like no other, even the enemies had to admit it. Even when Jaemin was on break he always came to the base just to be with his team, which were his closest friends.

Jisung, who was next to Jaemin, leaned over to whisper into his ear.
"please Jaemin.."
Jaemin smirks and looks at Jisung with a face full of excitement.
"okay. only because Jisung begged."

everyone starts teasing Jisung as he became defensive. Jaemin looks at taeyong and nods his head, grabbing the file again to read through carefully.

"everyone can leave expect the dream team"
taeyong concludes, causing all the dreamies expect Jaemin to whine quietly. They all moved seats to be closer to taeyong so they could hear better while Jaemin paid no attention to what they were talking about.

"I want you all to start trying to figure out more about this team, get wayv to help with the technology if you need. I want Jaemin and ... "
he looks around the seven of them, wondering who to pick next. Someone with an innocent face that won't catch people off guard. He thought to himself before concluding on Jisung.

"and Jisung. I want you to go to the hospital, tell Seohyun as much as you can without telling her what's happening, go to your house and get your stuff. You'll be living here for a while."

Jaemin only nods his head slowly, before standing up, walking behind the hair and pushing the chair in under the table again.

"we'll go later tonight Jisung"
Jisung hums in acknowledgment before watching Jaemin walk out of the room, the doors slamming behind him making the members snap their heads to the door out of surprise.

"he's just annoyed this is happening.."
Taeyong said, They all nodded and sat awkwardly still.
"I think he is mostly stressed because of Seohyun. why did they bring her into this?"

taeyong lifts his hat off his head and runs his hands through his soft hair, brushing it back before putting his hat back on.
"to be completely honest. I have no idea. She will bring nothing for them so why tell her about Jaemin."

Haechan lifts his head up and places his hands on the table while his thoughts were brewing ideas as to why this is happening.

"maybe they want to make him weak.. they obviously know they love each other..."
everyone gets a little shocked at Haechan's thinking but he didn't seem like he was wrong. That was something that was bound to happen but no one expected it to happen like this.

haechan, knew seohyun better than everyone expect Jaemin. He had met her multiple times and just by those few times he knew a lot of things about her personality.
she was definitely not cut out for this world.
if anything she could only help someone injured, she couldn't kill someone.