28

Jaemin?

Jaemin?

she sucks in a sharp breath, her eyes shaking but she managed to hold every emotion back.
"what do you mean?"

"if it makes you feel any better, he is killing only to find you."
sungho leans down, his lips close to her ears as he spoke.

"but you'll be dead when he arrives."

he pulls back and stands up tall, staring at her expression expecting something more on her face. But he was only greeted with a blank expression.

"I wonder if we made this poor girl emotionless."
sungho says laughing as he lifts her chin to look him in the eyes. he examines her face for the slightly weakness but there was nothing.

"alright everyone, let's leave. prepare for them"
sungho says, snapping his hand away from her face as he looked back at the others within the room.

Seohyun closed her eyes and threw her head back, listening for every sound she could hear. foot steps from every where walked towards the centre of the room as they all came close together. A loud door was harshly pulled open, the hinges of rust only created a horribly loud screeching sound as the door was opened all the way.

Seohyun opened her eyes and saw light coming from the door, she saw everywhere now. there was no more darkness. she looked at everyone's face but she couldn't remember their faces any better once they looked at another. the only male she recognised was sungho. He was holding the door open while staring at seohyun.

everyone had left the room, it was just Seohyun and sungho left in this room. not wasting any time Seohyun looked around everywhere, trying to grasp her surroundings.

red brick walls, with a pile of bricks sitting in one corner. there had to be at least 20 bricks sitting in the corner with no use. mental bars covered the window- but there was no point for that as sat on the ledge of the window, not allowing any light into the room.

a mental door was in the centre of the room, with completely rusted hinges. The chair she sat in was a wooden one, and the ropes were thick as ever. she could see her blood under the ropes slowly seeping out.

"you wouldn't be hurt if you didn't move so much trying to escape from this rope."
sungho said as he walked over to her. His hand gently brushing the blood away.

"but you are going to die anyway so, it doesn't matter if you are hurt or not."
Seohyun remained quiet. her whole body felt like it was going numb - but she could feel everything, she felt the pain within her arms and legs.

but she couldn't feel any emotions arising to the surface. no tears formed within her ears, she didn't feel like screaming anymore.

"what have you done to me."

"all we have done is take you from the hospital, you knocked out by yourself. then we tied you up in this chair and that's all really."
sungho said, his voice was calm and had no emotion attached to it. Seohyun stared tugging on the ropes, only causing more bleeding and rough burning to her skin.

"you like pain or something?"
sungho said questioning her actions as he stared down at her. Her watched as blood now covered the bottom of the rope.

"I don't feel any emotion so it's fine."
she muttered quietly, while sungho only hummed, acknowledging her actions before he turned on his heel and walked out of the room. The door closing behind him with a loud screech of rust followed by a click. The room still remained lit up, and she could see everything clearly.

she stared at the ropes. her actions didn't help at all, it didn't affect the rope at all. The ropes were tightly pressed against her body, making it impossible to even more a bit without the ropes moving, burning the skin.

soehyun looked around the room some move hoping to find a way to get out when an idea came into her mind.

________________________________

"is that girl emotionless now?"
a male asked as he grasped a gun tightly into his hand, his fingers hovering over the trigger.

"I guess so?"
sungho answered as he threw a jacket over his shoulder, while his free hand picked up a gun. He placed the gun in his belt and some bullets in the little pocket that the belt had.

"you know, this wasn't a smart idea."
the male said quietly as he looked at sungho. They made uncomfortable eye contact before sungho looks away, his eyes only burning with irritation.

"oh but it is a good idea Daejung, everything is in place. just because its going quicker than planned doesn't mean it's suddenly not going good. we have her, we kill her with them watching but unable to do anything. we escape and boom, plan successfully done."

Daejung rolls his eyes as he places some bullets into the gun. The gun clicks up and daejung pulls the gun right up, the muzzle sitting right at the side of sungho's head.

"pull it, i dare you daejung"

daejung scoffs and let's his arms drop back down. He smiles at sungho before walking to where everyone else was.

"it would be funny if I did though"
daejung said with a toothy smile, staring back at sungho as sungho only glares him before breaking into a smirk.