50

"Jaemin"she said as she slowly took steps towards him

"Jaemin"
she said as she slowly took steps towards him. Suddenly Jaemin was running towards her, banging his body right against her's as he placed his arms around her body, hugging her as tightly as he could without hurting her.

she hugged him back immediately, her face in his neck as Jaemin rested his face on her shoulder. The two stayed like that, their breathing the only sound being heard as they held each other tightly.

refusing to let go, Jaemin clung onto her shirt with his hands, not wanting to let go of her. Seohyun's hands ran moved around Jaemin's neck, raising herself up a bit as started playing with his hair in her fingers.

minutes pass of silence. the two just swayed side of side in each other's arms, their faces in each other's necks. taking in one another's scents, enjoying the sweet smell of one another.

"want to go for a walk... I know a place we could go."

Seohyun hums and pulls her face away from Jaemin's neck, arms still around his neck. Staring into his eyes, she nodded her head and slipped her arms away from him, back to her side as Jaemin too, removed his arms from around her.

Jaemin started walking through the park, going to the other side of the park as seohyun followed closely behind him. The sun set almost there as the skies started to change slightly.

Jaemin arrived at the bottom of a hill, standing at the bottom of the road at went up the hill.
"let's go"

the two stuck off the road, walking on the side, on the grass hoping they don't sleep the wrong way. Once they got a clear view of the road to make sure they wouldn't get hit, they went on the road and quickly walked up to the top.

at the top of the hill was a car park, other wise it was a grassy field with a few trees and a fence along the side just incase some one falls.

Jaemin slips his hands into her's intertwining their fingers together as he gently tugs on her arm, pulling her towards the edge. Jaemin rested her hand on the fence, his other hand holding onto Seohyun's hand. Seohyun did the same, just as she looked up to the sky, she saw the sunset fall upon her.

the skies turned orange and pink, clouds looking more beautiful than ever as they had the beautiful colours filling the skies.

Seohyun stared at the skies, amazed by the beautiful look it had. She hadn't watched the sunset in a extremely long time, so it felt nice for her to see it how she did.

Unaware to Seohyun, Jaemin stared at her with a fond smile tugging at his lips. his mind was having an emotional roller coaster of it's own.

Seohyun turned to her side and stared right back at Jaemin, watching as he wiggled his eyebrows playfully before turning a more serious, romantic expression across his face.

Seohyun moved herself closer to Jaemin, letting go of his hand, slowly placing her arms around his waist. She rested the side of her face on Jaemin's chest as she looked out to the sunset in front of her.

Jaemin stared down at her face, gradually leaning down in front of her face without even realising. Seohyun stared into his eyes as he soon blocked the view. She pulled herself off his chest and moved her face closer toward his.

Their lips almost touching. Their heavy breaths fanning each other's lips as they tried to stare into one another's eyes. Soon enough Jaemin broke the stare and looked at her lips.

Seohyun was quick enough to catch him off guard. Raising herself and placing her lips perfectly on his. Giving them a sweet peck, pulling away before he could react.

Jaemin smirked and swung Seohyun back close to him, the fond grin on his lips stayed as his placed his lips onto her. Their lips moulding together perfectly. Their lips moved together slowly, the smooth yet soft kiss lasted longer then both of them planned.

pulling away for a breath, they rested their foreheads against each other. Catching their breath, large smiles pouring onto their faces.

"so are we back together?"

"yes, nana. we are back together."

¡! the end !¡

message from me months after I've
written the story.

the plot of this story is kind of messy,
this is my worst book written plot wise,
but I guess some of you liked
it so I've put it back up.