37

no sleep brought the male into a horrible mood of finding everything disturbing and annoying

no sleep brought the male into a horrible mood of finding everything disturbing and annoying. his pain wasn't any better, but he was ignoring it - along with renjun who kept telling him to sit and stop moving.

"seriously you'll just get more hurt jaemin!"
renjun said as his hands latched onto Jaemin's arms to stop him from continuing to move around.

"stop it renjun for fu-"

Seohyun's foot steps brought the attention to her. she was dressed in one of jaemin's black hoodies, along with some of his smaller pants. Renjun scoffs seeing Jaemin continuing to ignore him and he walks back to the table, sitting down as Jaemin lips raised into a soft, gentle smile as he shuffled his feet over to her.
"seohyun.. did you sleep well?"

"no. go sit down you need to rest."
she said as she looked over to the table which had an empty seat waiting for Jaemin.

"but I don't want too~"
he said whining as he walked- limped with her to the one of the fridges. she pulled open the fridge and was greeted with a lot of food. like a lot. She looked for a juice and saw one of the selves full of juice, and one of them had Jaemin's name on it. it hadn't been used at all, it still had the lid sealed closed shut.

"Jaemin go sit I'll get you a drink."
Jaemin steps back and leans onto the bench, pressing his weight onto his arms as best as he could, not wanting to go sit down.

"Jaemin-"
"okay okay"
he said getting half scared seeing her expression, it wasn't like she had any emotion on it. that's what made it more intimidating.

he waddled over at his seat where the members were giggling and laughing quietly at jaemin.
"if you were injured you would be walking like that too"
Jaemin muttered loud enough for them to all hear, as he looked at them with an annoyed glare.

"no I wouldn't, because I wouldn't be walking."
Haechan cheerfully said with a playful smirk across his face, as the other boys laughed and agreed with haechan.

"bitch"
Jaemin whispered, mainly because he knew it was true. he didn't know why he had was trying to act like he wasn't injured. maybe because he ready to accept that fact yet.

Seohyun walked over with two cups in her hands, she walked awfully fast before placing both cups onto the table and retreating her arms back.

she shook her arms and rested them by her side, she was trying to relax her muscles. Mark stood up and grabbed a chair from an empty table, he brought it over to their table and placed it next to Jaemin, in between Jaemin and Chenle.
"thank you."
soehyun whispered as she sat in the seat.

Jaemin looked at her worried for her injuries since they seemed to be hurting her, but nevertheless he took one of the glasses and put it to his lips, taking a large sip of it.

he gulped down the juice in a matter of seconds as Seohyun hadn't even touched her. no one spoke, instead they just drank their drinks or ate the food they brought to the table.

The silence was rather comforting, all of them just breathing in and having a relaxing day to make up for the last few days.

"when can I leave?"
Seohyun asked out of the blue. The atmosphere immediately rose into an awkward one. it was silent between the eight of them.

a few of the boys looked towards mark, hoping he would do the speaking for them. y'know, save the situation.

"seohyun, one thing is if you tell anyone-"

"why would I tell anyone?"

"well because we are a mafia group.."

"i don't plan on doing it, plus I don't know where I even am."

"okay, but even if you do leave you are still a threat if there is any mafia groups out to get you after-"

"that's why I'm moving."

mark fell silent as he didn't know what else to make sure off. it was usually taeyong who did this stuff when it happened.

"uhm I'll go get taeyong hold on."

Jaemin kept his head down, refusing to look at soehyun. He couldn't believe his ears.
"that's why I'm moving."

the words haunted him as he wished it wasn't true. he didn't want her to leave just like that.
his breathing only fastened while his thoughts were piling up on top of each other.

the other boys in the table were also lost in their thoughts, wondering how they can help seohyun with her emotions, and what they will do about her wanting to leave.

their thoughts couldn't continue as taeyong had arrived at the table, holding a strong gaze on Seohyun, staring at her face trying to find any emotion.
still no emotion..?

"Seohyun, you want to leave?"
Taeyong asked as everyone remained silent and still, not knowing what to do to change her mind. If she stayed it would be better for Jaemin. but they knew it would exactly be better for her.

she nodded her head, staring back at taeyong as he sighed and looked down.
"once you heal, you can leave.."

seohyun nodded and took a large sip of her juice while Jaemin had started staring at her. his emotions becoming obvious across his face but he tried to hide it.

"whenever you are ready we'll escort you out of here back to your house."
and with that taeyong leaves the group of eight sitting in the sickening still silence.

Jaemin blinks back his emotions and tries his best to rise a smile onto his face, tilting his head to the side in front of Seohyun, gaining her attention. where she looked at his face, noticing the smile seemed forced. his eyes spoke more words than his smile and words did.

"yeah.. whenever you are ready."