32

sungho started running straight towards her, Watching as she lifted the gun up, the muzzle perfectly aimed at his head before she pulled the trigger

the loud gunshot shocking jaemin as he stared at seohyun, who had no expression across her face. He watched as sungho's body fell backwards until his body hit the ground with a thud. blood pouring out of his head, it was a perfect head shot.

Jaemin stayed still for a moment as he was speechless. she just shot him. just like that.
Jaemin's mind was all over the place. The innocent girl who saved people's life's, just ended one.

Jaemin placed the handle of his knife in his mouth, stabilising himself as he placed his hands on the ground, trying to stand up as best as he could. He started limping over to Seohyun, who was just laying there sideways staring at sungho's lifeless body.

Jaemin crouched down beside her, he cut the ropes revealing the burns and blood that covered her body. he felt his heart fall seeing her injuries.

He helped her stand up from the toppled over chair, bringing her to her feet for the first time in almost 48 hours.

He pulled her in for a hug, his hands in her hair as he played with it while whispering incoherent apologises along with hisses of pain.

seohyun didn't move in his embrace. her body refusing to want to move as the burns of her arms ached and begged to be treated.

he soon pulled away from her and stared at her blank face. no emotion laced in it as he couldn't help but start to panic.

"w-whats wrong.. why don't you have any emotions.."
she only lifted her shoulders lightly, shrugging them before looking down at his thigh where a deep wound was spilling blood.

"we need to go"
she whispers quietly. her voice soft and gentle sounding as ever but her expressions said other wise.

Seohyun bent down slowly and picked up the other gun that laid on the floor. Seohyun led the way towards the door, the guns she picked up still tucked in her hands with a tight grip as she was more then ready to shoot.

the door creaked open, Jaemin stuck close to her holding onto her shoulder as he pulls her back, careful not to hurt her. Leaning against the wall he reached for her hand, grabbing a gun and tucking it into his own hand. Finger resting on the trigger as he flexed his arm and finger muscles as best as his tired body could.

Jaemin stared leading the way as Seohyun followed closely behind. as much as she didn't want to be around him anymore. She had no choice.

Jaemin made eye contact with jeno who was going around checking if everyone was really dead. jeno lifted up an ok sign with his fingers before rushing over to help Jaemin.

"seohyun go with jeno, he'll take you to the car"
Seohyun let go off Jaemin's shirt and walked away from jaemin without looking back at him, walking beside Jeno was was covered in blood and multiple cuts and bruises. nothing to serious though.

haechan came running up jaemin with renjun who immediately started checking Jaemin's body for injuries.
"fuck"
renjun muttered before standing up again and lifting Jaemin's arm over his shoulders to help him walk with ease.

"stop using that leg for a bit, don't move it."
Jaemin listened and the three made their way out of the building full of dead bodies.

Everyone was waiting in the cars to make sure the rest came out, only one car was empty and that was the car the dreamies would use along with Seohyun.

Jeno opened the door of the last car, seeing mark in the front seat. Seohyun crawled into the car and moved to the furthest seat away from where jeno stood.

"are you okay?"
seohyun ignored his words and instead leaned her head against the window, staring at the forest around her. everything felt to crazy. she couldn't get her head around it. she couldn't get the thought of sungho's body falling back onto the ground once she shot him out of her head.

Jaemin along with renjun got into the seats beside her, while haechan, chenle and Jisung got into the back. Jeno joined mark at the front and suddenly the car started and all the cars were moving foreword.

Renjun lifted Jaemin's leg over his as he tried to bandages the bleeding stab wound.
Jaemin looked over his shoulder to soehyun who sat there staring out the window.

"what's wrong... why don't you have emotions.."

his words made the whole car's mood shut down as everyone was caught off guard by his words. Confusing erupting there minds as they wondered how on earth she would have no emotions. the car fell silent as they awaited an answer from the girl who seemed to be emotionally fine other than the lack of expression.

"I don't know. I just stopped feeling emotions."