18

she stops walking and turns back to him, her mouth opened slightly

she stops walking and turns back to him, her mouth opened slightly. she stood there still while she tried to think of what to do.

at least a minute passed, and soon enough she walked over to the chair beside his bed and sat down in it.
"sure"

he smiled and leaned back into the pillows behind him, he closed his eyes and relaxed his muscles as best as he could.

"the fight was just a dumb fight with an old friend, he got mad because I was near his girlfriend."
Seohyun hummed to signal she was listening. She looked over at him and sighed, her eyes testing how long she could keep them open and her breathing slowed down as she relaxed.

Sungho tilted his head as slowly as he could to reduce any pain, and was met was her tired gaze.
"you look tired, you don't have to stay."
Sungho softly spoke, seeing her open her eyes fully, making eye contact with him.

"I'll stay for a bit longer."

they fall into silence as they were both tired. Sungho and Seohyun didn't speak but they weren't exactly feeling awkward. Seohyun was to tired to care at this point and Sungho was used to this kind of feeling. to the point it no longer bothered him.

sungho's head was flying all over the place like it was an airport of questions he could ask. but unfortunately, it landed on -

"so uhm are you single?"
sungho asks looking up at her meeting her rather confused and shocked gaze. if he was being honest with himself he was shocked too.

"no, I have a boyfriend." 

sungho feels his cheeks heat up seeing as she looked at him with judging eyes. He tried to laugh it off but failed doing so and starts fiddling with his sleeve.
"sorry... I just couldn't think of what else
to say."

Seohyun lips quirk up into a more gentle smile, as she tried to figure out why he acted that way.
"don't worry about it~"

silence filled the air again as sungho fixed his position slightly trying to not get any weird aching feeling.  Seohyun decided to break the silence so she didn't get more tired then she already was.
"what about you? are you single?"

sungho nods his head and stares at the blankets with a blank stare.
"only recently though.."

sungho looked and was met with Seohyun's strong gaze. he leaned back into the pillows and sighed heavily.

"my girlfriend didn't like my-"
he cuts himself off and looks at her baffled before continuing while soehyun laughed at his expression he just had. although it didn't stop her train thoughts of why he looked that way.