14

TW : stalking

TW : stalking

Jaemin's eyes widened, staring at her completely baffled. Jisung looks away from them, his back facing both of them as his eyes widened out of shock. He turns around and walks to the door, smiling at Seohyun then grabbing the door handle.
"we need to get going soon so I'll wait in the car now"

Seohyun grabbed Jaemin's hand and pulled him close to her, staring into his eyes feeling so confused, shocked.. betrayed.

"please Jaemin... you aren't are you?"
Jaemin stiffly laughs and shakes his head.
"why would I, honey?"

"I mean it makes sense.. your friends always hanging out secretly, exploring places or whatever. It explains the photo and-"
Jaemin puts a finger on her lips, shushing her before she could continue speaking.
"it's not that"

she looks down at the ground and feels like crying. what if it is true? She thought to herself while her eyes watered up.
"so we can't see each other much?"
"I'll visit you when I can"

nodding, she looks up at him, raising herself onto her tippy toes and then pressing her lips onto his cheeks, kissing them.

"bye Jaemin.."
she whispers as a tear drop feel down her cheek. "don't cry love.."
he knew she was overwhelmed with emotions considering the past few days but it was weird seeing her cry right this moment. she tries to smile, even with tears falling down her face constantly.

"I love you"
he says, grabbing her hand pulling her outside the house then locking the doors behind them.
He let's go off her and walked back to his car, opening the car door being greeted by a shocked Jisung who whispers "She's smart."

Jaemin closes the door and starts the car, pressing his foot onto the accelerator before pulling out of the drive way. Seohyun continues to stand still at the front of his house watching him drive away.

Once he was out of her view she walked away.
walking away from memories that the house had not knowing if she would ever be able to experience happy moments with him again.
why am I over thinking this? this is plain stupid. I'm not this dumb. I'll just have to try and find out what's going on by myself.

She mumbles to herself as she walks away, unknown to the fact one person was watching her every move carefully.
"I vision on the girl."
the man said as he held down a button on his ear piece, watching from his car window seeing the way she was speed walking away to another house. He slowly drove making sure he could still see her but so she wouldn't notice.

she turned onto her street and he immediately pressed his foot onto the accelerator, speeding the car up turning into the street then parking at the first house on the street. He pulled out his phone, holding it to his ear incase she looked back at him. She didn't though. She grabbed her keys and unlocked the front door, walking in then soon locked the door.
"she's in her home now."