41

kicking the door to the warehouse like building down, Jeno entered and scanned the area with his gun raised up high

the others follow in soon after and everyone cautiously moved around. tables, cabinets and all sorts other things were spread out in the room, crowded. haechan was right about it having a lot of hiding places. There were like isles of these furniture pieces spread out. As if it was a store but more crowded and dusty.

Jaemin walked along the sides of the building, checking every isle but finding nothing.

"If they are here they are mostly likely hiding under the tables."
haechan says into their ear pieces. suddenly everyone quickly started moving and checking every isle, sticking close to the ground to make sure there was no surprise attacks from under the tables.

"Chaewon and Chenle, watch over us"
minyoung says as she moves into a new isle. the two move back to the front of the room and stand on a sturdy table, looking over everything.

"last isle."

chaewon whispers into her microphone, chenle looks her and follow her eyes. Seeing a person down the back under a table holding an object, most likely a gun.

haechan repeats chaewon's words and all ten of them leave their isles and run to the back isle. Minyoung and Jeno drop to the ground, using balancing on their feet as they look under the tables from opposite ends of the isle.

Gasps leaving their mouths as they jump back up and run back out, the others copying them, despite being confused.

"there is like fucking twenty under there.."
jeno mumbles, as incoherent swear words flowed out of his mouth. Jisung and chenle check the other isles quickly and found no one there. Jisung and chenle decide to keep on lookout for any surprises.

Jaemin gripped his gun, jumping onto a table in the isle right before the last isle.

"alright come out already, we know you are there. let's make this an easy game."

muffled laughs came from under the tables, no movement was heard though. Jaemin snickers quietly, lifting his gun and rising onto his tippy toes, aiming the gun over the cabinet. pulling the trigger, right into someone under the table.

they all started moving at the same time, gun shots echoed through the microphones into Haechan's ear. haechan sighs and looks back at seohyun who was sitting next to them, gripping a gun tightly in her hand. not willing to take any risks.

"you know, you probably won't even have to use it. they nearly always have it under control."

"but there is still the chance that I need it."