Chapter 1

Little girl: when I marry, I will wear a dress like Preity Zinta.

She said to the littlest girl as they were watching Kal Ho Naa Ho. 

Littlest girl: why would you be getting married?

Little girl: kyunki once in her life, a girl gets married and they wear their dream dress.

Littlest girl: what happens after you marry?

Little girl: I go live with my husband.

Littlest girl: kyu?

Little girl: because that's what happens. The girl gets married and lives with the guy.

The littlest girl looked at her older sister and just hugged her teddy bear. She then turned her attention onto the TV. She could never imagine her sister getting married.

A young woman stitching the final golden embroidery onto the dark red dupatta that she had been working on. Once she finished stitching the dupatta, she kept it on the head on one of the store's mannequin, and her face was revealed.

Voice: ANIKA!

The young woman a.k.a Anika turned around and walked into the main room where her boss was in and a customer.

Anika: ji sir?

Boss: I would like you to take notes of what this customer wants.

Anika nodded as she got a notepad and pen to take notes of the customer's order.

Customer: so don't add too much gold embroidery because I don't want the suit and dupatta to be too blingy bling. But with the embroidery, make sure it is a floral design and I want the suit and dupatta to be baby pink. The pants need to be sharaara-styled.

Anika wrote all that down. When she thought she was done writing, the customer opened her mouth to talk about what else she wanted. As she wrote her notes, a phone started ringing. Her boss looked at her since he knew by now what her ringtone was. Anika smiled innocently before picking up her phone and cut the call, not looking at the caller id. She just kept her phone on silent before keeping it away and focusing on the order. 

...

A group of people were seen around a young woman who had her sunglasses on. They all seemed very curious and they did not look like they were from India. They looked like they were foreigners from another country and the woman was their tour guide.

Woman: and this is Lakshman Jula. You know, here we say that Lakshman Jula is where broken relations get fixed. 

Man: really?

Woman: yes really. Rishikesh is nothing without the Lakshman Jula, which is why I kept the best till last. Thus concludes the end of our tour. I hope you all enjoyed the tour and I will take payment now.

The people smiled as they dug into their pockets to get out some money. They counted the money and gave her the money. 

The woman herself counted the money and thought for a moment: this is not enough money and I don't know if I should ask for more. Yaar I give them the best one hour of their lives and they give me so little! Yaar where is Sanya and Moksh? They need to come before these lot go. 

The woman smiled at the foreigners and said: so will you be telling all your friends back in Italy about this amazing tour?

Another woman: of course we will. This was such a great tour. 

Man: we will be telling everyone to come visit Rishikesh and get a tour done by you.

The woman smiled, thinking to herself: I'm not even a certified tour guide and they expect me to do this again.