Chapter 3

Whilst the Sharma sisters were at River Ganga away from their crazy family, the Sharma brothers were sort of well.....getting interrogated.

Vishal: Dadi, I swear on mama that I know nothing about Anika didi and what Gauri didi was talking about earlier.

Ranveer: same here Dadi, I swear on my life, Chachi's life, your life, Badi Dadi's life, Chachu's life Ani's life and that goblin's life that I know nothing.

Badi Dadi: who's the goblin?

Ranveer: Gauri, who else? Anyway Ani and the goblin don't tell me anything. They live in their own little world.

Sahil: I'm the youngest one here, no one tells me anything. Why am I being interrogated? I am going to do my homework.

He got up but Akash gave him a stern look to sit back down. Sighing, Sahil sat back on his chair that the elders put in the middle for interrogation purposes.

Ranveer: then let me go! Ani and Ri don't tell me anything as it is so I should be allowed to go. I have a job as well. If you excuse me, I'm going.

He was about to get up but the stern looks from his Akash chachu and Dadi made him sit back down on his seat.

Manju: hey bhagwan, maaji, why are you interrogating these poor boys? You know how it is...those two cats live in their own little world. These poor boys don't get told anything by them. I say, leave them alone.

Badi Dadi: arre someone help me make the TV work!

Vishal: I'll help you Badi Dadi!

He said, about to get up but once again his lovely father, Akash gave him a stern look before walking up to Badi Dadi to help her with the TV.

Dadi: these three boys know everything about those two girls! Now tell me Ranveer, Vishal and Sahil, where is Anika and is there someone in her life that I should be aware of?

Manju: look you three, tell her if you know something. If you tell them, I will give you three boxes full of ladoos. Each!

Badi Dadi: we have ladoos in this house? Arre no one ever gives me any ladoos!

Dadi: what happened to those four ladoos yesterday?

Badi Dadi: I didn't eat them at all! Always blaming me for everything.

She focused her attention on the TV once again, and everyone else focused their attention on Ranveer, Vishal and Sahil.

Akash: look boys, if you know anything, then tell the truth.

Ranveer: here's the truth then, I know nothing. Bass. All I know is Gauri went to find Anika and Gauri was in a bad mood. That's all I know, now can I go? I have to go to work because sadly we are understaffed.

Dadi: okay you can go.

Ranveer: thank you.

He got up and walked out of the house.

Sahil: how did he get to go? I have homework.

Dadi: tell us what you know, then you can go.

Sahil: meri beautiful Dadi, meri supermodel Dadi...I know nothing. Those two cats don't tell me anything. They always throw a pillow at me if I ask them if I can join their talks.

Manju: they do? Haww mera baccha!

Sahil: I know nothing so now can I go?

Dadi: go.

Sahil: thank god!

He got up and went upstairs. The only brother left out of the Sharma brothers was Vishal.