5

LISA

Many students are now walking in the hall compared to when I arrived here.

The students who were on the ground earlier have already left, maybe to change for school. Luckily, our uniform is a pair of shirts and more like jogging pants with the school name and logo. I'm happy it's not a skirt. 

It's our choice if it's a skirt or pants, but I still see girls preferring to wear skirts. There's no difference at all because it's the same design. Well, the real difference is that I'm a boyish gay, so I prefer pants.

"Hey Lisa!" I look at Jisoo with Jeongnan and Seulgi waving as they come towards me.

"Hey Jisoo, Jeongnan, Seulgi," I greeted.

"Early, huh? Too bad for you since our teacher doesn't give a plus grade for being early," Jisoo chuckles, while the other two just laugh.

"I am not looking forward to that. Gosh, my dad had to be early at work, so he needed to drop me off here immediately," I explained.

"You can join us every morning, you know. We have a car," Seulgi stated. Wow...

"Really? Each of you? Gosh, guys, I really envy you. I keep asking my dad to give me one, but he just answers 'soon.' When is that 'soon' coming?" I blurted out, but in a calming way.

"Aigoo, just wait for that 'soon.' Anyways, you don't have our numbers, and we also didn't get your number so we can contact you," Jisoo stated.

"Oh, right,"

I hand them my phone to put their numbers, and I also put mine on their phones.

"Let's go." We head to our rooms and have our class.

It was... torture. Each of our subject teachers keeps asking questions. It was all the same, the way how they asked just makes it look different.

And thank God it was lunch, so we are currently here at the canteen eating for lunch. The menus here are not bad, huh? They're delicious, to be honest.

Louder laughs are heard, as I look over and see it's the Section B's table again.

I look at what they're laughing at, and this time it's a girl with glasses, her head bowed down on the floor while that Jennie again pours juice on her head.

Why does this girl just love pouring drinks on students?

"Gosh, it's a girl with glasses this time. I might be the next one," Seulgi worriedly says, looking at the girl with glasses being poured juice on.

I can't take this anymore. I suddenly remembered what my dad told me earlier.

There's no way I'd just be watching them here.

I stand up and go to the bullies.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I hear Seulgi ask.

"Huh? Don't tell me..." I can hear Jeongnan's shocked voice from behind while I keep walking towards the girl being bullied.

"Lisa!" Jisoo called, but I didn't care until I finally stop and immediately take the bottle from this Jennie.

And this Jennie girl just looked at me for like, I think, 5 seconds before speaking.

"Excuse me? What do you think you're doing, bitch?" Her voice was even as rude as her attitude.

"What do YOU think you're doing?" I strongly asked back.