20

Just to tell you what happened
😁

JISOO

Got it, here are the corrected parts for grammar:

---

Ugh.. I hate you Lisa. I just led Chaeyoung to their garden. It's much more peaceful here.

We sat at the bench facing the fountain.

"Sorry about what Lisa said a while ago," I apologized.

But honestly, I really want to know what we are. Despite all the communications we have, we never clarified our relationship.

"It's okay. Guess you never told her about me."

"But..." I started, looking at her.

"What really are we?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

A 10-second silence followed. We both looked at each other.

"I... I'm sorry, Jisoo," she half-whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I smiled, even though I knew what her expression meant.

"From what we have, from the interactions we've had... it's all just a friendship relationship for me," Chaeyoung said seriously.

Wow.

"I... I know. We had talked about this, that we'll take it slow... but all of this, for me, is just... FRIENDS," I looked away from her and bitterly smiled.

"It's... okay," I forced myself to smile, even though I was crying inside.

"I mean, yeah... we're friends," I chuckled.

"I'm really sorry, Jisoo."

"No, no, no... it's okay," I said to convince her I was really okay.

"It's just... Can we not talk? I mean, I just had a false hope, I guess, with you being with me in a romantic way," I chuckled bitterly, looking elsewhere.

I managed to look at her.

"It would take time... to heal," I added.

"I... understand," Chaeyoung sadly said.

"But please, don't feel sorry or guilty for me... I understand and respect you. And thank you for being true to me," Gosh... gosh... Jisoo, don't cry in front of her.

She smiled then looked away. She stood up.

"I need to prepare for my song. I'll be performing. Let's go inside?" she asked.

"Uhmm... you can go... maybe I just need more air here," I smiled.

"O-okay... until you're... ready then?"

"Until I'm ready," I sadly smiled. And after that, she left.

And finally, tears were streaming down my face. I just can't stop the pain. I looked up at the night sky full of stars.

I let myself cry for the night.

Chaeyoung is already singing her song... wow... relatable.

---