D I S C L A I M E R

Before you start reading this, I need to  make a few things clear.

Firstly, my tamil is not that great but I still choose to write the dialogues in tanglish because I believe it's a necessity to convey the emotions of the characters well. So if there's any mistakes, please correct me.

Secondly, I wanna remind you all that these characters are purely fictional. They are very flawed, they make lots of blunders and they might even piss you off. But that's the beauty of humans right? Nobody is perfect. And the characters of my book are not even close to perfect. So try to enjoy reading them the way they are and witness how they develop. Please don't associate them with the real Ashaangi, they are my darlings and they are beautiful souls.

Thirdly, any sort of feedback is welcomed. I've got experience writing stories before but it's my first time writing a fanfiction for an Indian couple so I'm still getting the hang of it. Feel free to comment, and share your opinions. That will help me to improve too. And if you enjoyed reading, don't forget to vote.

It is going to be cat and mouse game between two people who were once crazily in love with each other.

Now sit back and enjoy the ride💜✨