Part-1

I woke up in my king sized bed and walked into the bathroom.

The warm water started to hit my body. I closed my eyes relaxing myself.

I walked out wearing black bathrobe.

I stood in front of mirror seeing myself.

I'm perfect man with a perfect 6 pack muscular body. I started to blow my hair.

I wore black suit and a matching watch and walked out of my apartment. I walked to lift and reached my office which is on 5th floor. I live in 10th floor.

The room is filled with my bodyguards.

" Christian " My best friend Vincent called. I seen two men kneeled on ground and there hands where tied.

I got seated on sofa one bodyguard gave me my cigrate. I lit it and took a blow.

" Christian they tried to stop our shipping packages " Vincent said.

" Don't kill us. Please don't kill us " They started to beg.

" Do you people know how much its cost to get those guns and bombs ? " I asked taking another blow.

They started crying loudly.

" We.... Didn't know it was... Your goods. If we knew we didn't have... Touched them " They said while shivering.

" When someone touch what is mine then... " I said and got up. In a second I pulled the gun from Vincent hand and shot them one go.

They where on ground dead and blood everywhere.

" Clear them " I ordered.

" Yes Boss " One bodyguard bowed me and dragged the bodies. I relaxed on sofa again. Vincent got seated on chair.

" What's your plan ? " He asked. I finished my cigar and smashed it in ash try.

" Simple. Kill everyone and get the goods. I want it as soon as possible " I said. Vincent gave a nod.

" Mr. Jackson want's to meet you " Vincent said. I smirked.

" He now realised the fear " I said adjusting my tie.

" Christian. Helen... Is pregnant " Vincent said in low tone. I stopped adjusting my tie and gave a look at Vincent.

" Take money as much as you want " I said and got up and turned.

" She is your sister and my wife " Vincent said a little emotionally.

I don't know why people get emotional it's makes me irritated.

" So ? " I turned to him.

" Christian, She is begging me daily to meet you, once meet her " Vincent said sadly.

" No "

" What did she do ? Why are you making her far away from you ? " Vincent yelled. I walked to him and pulled his collar angrily.

" When I say No then No " I said angrily looking into his eyes. I pushed me. He started to cough.

" You.... are a stone heart. No one can change you " Vincent said coughing. I ignored him and walked out of the room while my bodyguards followed me.

I got into my ferrari car while my bodyguards cars 5-6 started to follow behind us.

" To Krisphe plaza " I ordered driver nodded and started to drive fastly.

The minute I reached the plaza one opened the door and I got up buttoning up my coat and my bodyguards followed me.

I entered into the plaza and the owner of the plaza stood in front of me.