part-11

Christian point of view

The minute Helen seen me she walked to me and hugged me tightly.

" Chris " She cried. Vincent got shocked.

How did she got to know where I'm ? Is it Vincent ?

She broke the hug and looked at me in tears while placing her hand on my cheek.

" I missed you idiot " She chuckled.

I just stood still.

" Why did you tell her that I live here ? " I asked angrily looking at Vincent.

" I didn't tell her anything. I don't know " Vincent said.

" It's not Vincent fault. I... Find this place myself " Helen said. I looked at her angrily. I quickly removed her hand from me angrily. I took a breath controlling my pain.

" Seen me ? Satisfied ? Now leave " I said rudely.

" Chris " Vincent walked to Helen and hold her shoulders. Helen had tears in her eyes. She slowly wiped her tears.

I can't see her tears. She is younger yet she handled me  just like a elder sister.

" How many people do you want to kill this time ? " Helen asked looking at me. Me and Vincent  looked at her shockingly. 

Did she got to know what happened yesterday ?

In a second she pulled the gun from me which is back in my pant.

Ugh !!!! The one which I'm hiding from all this time got revealed. I gave a look at Vincent to take her away. He understood and nodded.

" Helen, let's go home " Vincent about to take gun.  She shook his hand angrily.

" I will speak to him today " Helen said angrily looking at Vincent. He stood silent. Helen turned to me.

" And you. When did you start this ? "

Helen busted angrily showing me the gun. I'm about to take the gun she refused to give me.

"  Do you want to turn like dad and regret at last breath just like him ?"

I placed my hand on head in  frustration.

" Give me the gun " I said calmly.

" Never. Do you think I can't shoot ? " Helen angrily pulled the trigger and shot the wall which is behind me.

" HELEN !!! " Vincent quickly hold her while Helen shook Vincent angrily.

" I too learnt it from dad. But, I don't use it. What happened to you Chris ? When do you stop this ? " Helen asked me angrily.

" Take her home " I said calmly to vincent. Vincent about to hold her hand. She shook him off.

" I won't. I thought you stopped all this but, no. You still want to search for that person who killed our parents and turned into a monster and killing the innocent people "

I can't let her stay here for more time.

It's dangerous here.

I quickly pulled the gun from her angrily and placed it in my back.

" I'm like this. I will be and I won't change. I will punish the person who killed our parents " I said angrily.

" This is not the right thing chris. You killed 20 people yesterday just that they didn't guard well "