Part-18

Christian point of view

I'm holding gun in my hand without thinking a second I walked into the villa in front of me.

I didn't think a second that there are bodyguards around me. I just started to fight, blood started to shed.

I started to shoot everyone who is trying me to stop from going inside.

When I finished everyone. I directly walked into the bedroom. I kicked the door angrily.

There I seen caso nostra on bed with some random women naked. There are almost having sex.

The minute I entered the women screamed and ran out covering herself in blanket.

Where I seen caso nostra in shock. He pulled his trousers.

" où sont mes gardes du corps  ( Where are my bodyguards ) " He yelled in anger while I got seated on sofa and leaned while crossing legs and loading my bullets.

He is about to run. I quickly shot the bullet on his leg.

" Ugh !!! " He yelled in pain.

He is right in front of me kneeled in pain.

" What should I do with you ? " I asked looking at him.

" Bâtarde( Bastard ) " He said in pain. I smirked.

" I will not kill you if you were behind me but... How dare you try to kill my girlfriend " I said guttering my teeth. I stomp on his leg hardly.

" Ah... Ah... " He started to yell in pain.

" You killed Her mom. Do you think I will spare you ? " I said and hit on his cheek and blood started to come out of his mouth.

" You.... You.... Ruined my business Everyone is scared of you but... I won't. I will.... " Before he speak.

" Really ? Not scared of me ? " I smirked. I got up while laughing. 

" Today you will beg me to kill you " I said angrily.

" Me ? Never " He guttered in pain.

I nodded and walked to the table and pulled out a pen.

" I would've killed you the second when you sent someone to kill my girlfriend " I said walking towards him.

I bent down and got closer to his face and inserted pen into his knuckle.

" UGH !!!! UGH!!!! " He yelled in pain.

He had tears in his eyes. I walked to table and pulled out knife.

His eyes widen in fear. I slowly started to walk towards him.

" What if I cut your **** ? " I said and got kneeled and about to pull his leg.

" SOMEONE ORDERED ME TO KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND !!! "

That's when I stopped and my eyes widen in shock.

Who is trying to kill Jessica ?

It's not me but Jessica is their target.

I angrily pulled his leg pointing my knife on his ***

" Who ? Who ordered you ? Say his name "

" I... Really don't know. I... Just got orders from phone..... All the stuff... The threatens.... Your Girlfriend's mom was ordered by him too "

" HIS NAME " I screamed.

" I.... really don't know. Please don't kill me. I... Just got orders for few pennies "