part-9

Christian point of view

I seen her singing songs but unfortunately she fell asleep.

I smiled looking at her.

Stupid girl !!!

Do you think you can make me sleep ?

I'm been suffering from insomnia from many years a small song won't change.

But, I appreciate her concern towards me.

I slowly removed her head from me and gently placed her on pillow.

She pulled blanket cover to her and turned to other side.

She is cute.

I didn't expected that she could accept me.

I walked out and pulled a cigar and about to lit.

" You took medicines. Don't smoke. It's not good for your health "

I quickly smashed the cigar and thrown on ground.

The cold breeze hit me the moonlight is so beautiful. Suddenly I heard sound of bushes rustle.

My eyes widen in shock. Did it's sign from enemies ? I can't take risk. I quickly pulled the gun from my back and pointed towards the sound.

Soon the sound getting closer. I can't see clearly because it's dense forest and there is darkness everywhere.

Before the one from bushes come out. I seen a figure it's not clear but, I can't take this. I quickly shot on the target.

I heard an animal  yelling in pain. I slowly got nearer only to see animal.

I released my breath. I thought it's my enemies.

Suddenly I heard a scream.

" CHRIS !!!  "

It's Jessica. I ran inside only to see Jessica shivering while covering her hand on ears and pulled her knees closer to her.

She is scared. I ran to her and sat beside her.

" Jessica " I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked at me I seen her eyes filled with tears. She just pulled me into tight hug.

" I... Heard a gun shot" She said in her sobs.

I seen the gun in my hand. I can't see her crying. I quickly placed the gun back of my pocket. I started to tap her slowly.

" It's fine just hunters around " I said tapping her back.

She  is crying badly and almost shivering.

It's just gun shot. Is it that scary ? I can't see her like this.

" Jessica. Look at me " she looked at me in tears. I slowly wiped her tears with my thumb.

" I'm here. Nobody can hurt you " She hugged me tightly.

..........................

We are packing to leave to our home. I seen Jessica sat there on bed sadly folding her clothes.

She doesn't look good. I zipped up the suitcase of mine and walked and sat beside her.

She looked at me while I took her hand.

" Are you still scared ? " I asked.

She might be still in shock for what happened last night the shot she heard.