part-15

Christian point of view

She stood in front of me shivering and I seen her red teary eyes.

I never seen her face like this.

She is literally shivering.

I'm about to approach her.

" I... Promise I won't say anyone. Please.... Don't kill me " Jessica said in sobs begging me.

Why would I kill her ? I love you Jessica.

She seen everything and heard my words. My being mafia and her mom's death.

Her eyes are on our guns. I gave my gun to Vincent and signal him to leave. He placed his hand on my shoulder and took me to take it slowly.  when they left. Jessica about to run. I hold her hand.

Suddenly I felt her hand is burning. I quickly pulled her to me and placed my hand on her forehead.

She is burning again. She have fever.

" Please.... Spare me " She started to beg in tears. I can't able to see her like this.

I stared into her eyes for few seconds in pain.

" Come with me " I calmly said holding her hand. She tried to remove my grip.

" Leave me.... I don't want to be here. Give my mom to me " Jessica struggling to get out my grip.

She have high fever.

I can't listen to her explanations now. She need treatment and rest.

She is sick from last night.

" Jessica. Calm down " I said calmly looking into her eyes.

She is not in a state to listen my words. I quickly lifted her in my arms and got into the elevator.

" Leave me. Leave me " She started to hit my chest hardly and trying to get out of my hold.

Suddenly I can't able to control my anger. She is sick. If she behaves like this it's danger for her.

" JESSICA !!! " I screamed.

Jessica got shocked and remained silent in tears. I pulled her closer to me and hold her properly.

Her tears are touching my bare neck. This is making me more pain.

Soon the elevator stopped. I quickly walked into our house and directly went into our bedroom and made her lie on bed.

She quickly moved back in fear and pulled blanket to her closely.

Please don't be scared of me. Pain hit in my heart.

I controlled my tears and took a deep breath. I slowly about to sit on bed Jessica got down the bed and walked to the corner of room.

" I will tell you everything Jessica. Can you please take medicines ? " I requested while tears are in my eyes.

Ofcourse she seen me killing people a while ago. She must be so scared.

She is not even letting me touch her.

" Ugh !!! " Suddenly Jessica hold her stomach.

She is having panic attack again.

" Jessica "

I quickly walked to her and about to touch her. She moved back in pain. I seen her frown eyebrows. She is getting out of breath. I quickly lifted her in my arms.