part-4

Jessica point of view

I opened my eyes slowly I realised that I slept on his bed yesterday.

Why did I fall asleep ?

Suddenly I seen him coming out of his washroom wearing a bathrobe with wet hair reveling his bare chest.

He looked at me I lowered my head and he got on bed. I moved back in fear and pulled the blanket closer to me.

He slowly started to move towards me and pulled the blanket from me he slowly started to stare my lips and he got closer to my lips.

I pushed him angrily and about to raise my hand on him but... Stopped.

" Go ahead " He said.

I withdrawn my hand. I'm scared that he will do something again.

He pulled my hand.

" Hit me. Hit me " He started to hit himself with my hand on his cheek.

No.... No... Tears appeared in my eyes.

" No... No " I said in tears. He shook my hand angrily.

" Get fresh up and come downstairs. Got it ? " He warned. I nodded in tears.

I sat there in tears.

He walked into his wardrobe to change the clothes while I started crying badly.

He scares me.

I ran into the washroom.

I'm taking shower Suddenly I seen him walked into the washroom. He looked at me with those scary eyes. I got shocked and quickly pulled the towel and covered myself.

" What are you doing ? " I said angrily.

It's glass mirror ofcourse I'm visible to him naked. 

He simply picked up the watch which is on sink.

" You are washing with shaving cream" He said wearing his watch.

My eyes widen in shock. I looked at the bottle which I'm holding.

What ? It's exactly looks like body wash.

Ah.... Embarassing. He walked out of the room.

How can he come into the washroom just like that ? He seen me when I'm entering washroom. Don't he have manners ? How can he come inside when a women is showering ?

Bastard !!!!

When I got done with shower. I wore the  bathrobe and silently peeked so that he can't see me.

Thank god !!! He is not here. I walked out and I seen tons of clothes, shoes, slippers, sandals, makeup products...  Every single thing needed by women.

Showing off his rich money.

But... I don't have clothes I have to wear something from this. I seen that the clothes are so decent like I always wear.

I seen the inners too. How he knows my size ?

I picked up one pair of clothes and got dressed up.

When I'm done I got downstairs only to see him cooking. He wore the white shirt and folded his sleeves up to his elbow.

Don't he have servants ? Rich bastard !!!