part-12

Jessica point of view

The minute I seen mom I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

She is standing on her feet and  she lost her hair. I seen Ana behind mom.

Just happy tears in my eyes.

I never thought I would see mom like this healthy.

I broke the hug and looked at mom. She had tears in her eyes too.

" Stop crying " Mom chuckled wiping my tears. I nodded. She looked around the house.

" Is this Christian's house ? " Mom whispered slowly. I nodded. Mom got shocked to see the Beauty of the house because we never been in such a luxurious apartment.

" Jessica, your man is Rich " Ana said exploring the house. I smiled.

" Is he good to you ? " Mom asked placing her hand on my shoulder in worried. I released my breath and slowly took mom's hand.

" He is taking care of me just like a small baby. I'm happy. Don't worry " I said. Mom smiled. I took mom to sofa and made her sit.

Meanwhile Ash got seated too. She quickly ran to me and got seated beside me.

" Hey, Can I see your bedroom ? "

There she starts again. I know what she does.

" No " 

She looked at me in pity.

" Please Jessica. I promise I won't do anything. I'm just curious how your so called rich boyfriend bedroom will be" She requested.

" Never. I know what you did with other members of our friends who had boyfriend and... Also we didn't took that step yet to use it " I whispered slowly to Ana.

" What ? " Ana yelled loudly. Mom looked at us suspiciously.

" Ana is suprised to see the house mom " I handled. Mom smiled.

" Aunty, we will make tea for you " Ana quickly dragged me to the kitchen.

" Ana, We left mom alone " I said.

" Oh !!!! Jessica. Aunty is right in front of us a few meters away "

Yes.

I'm about to take the bowl. Ana stopped me.

" Please, don't make tea. I know your cooking skills " Ana said.

Thank god !!! She knows me. She took the bowl and started to make tea.

" So, you guys didn't do anything "

She started again.

" Ash "

" Just curious. You guys are living together" Ash said.

" Can we change the topic please ? "

" How many times did you guys kissed ? " Ana asked again curiously.

If I don't answer she will keep on asking me.

" 2 times "

" WHAT !!! "

" Don't yell. Mom will hear "

" Oops !!! Ok "

I didn't kissed him or said my feeling to him. He didn't said anything.

He still not expecting anything from me. He confused to me last time but...

" Jessica, are you okay ? " Ana quickly hold my hand. I smiled nervously.