part-6

Jessica point of view

I feel lonely here. I don't have anyone to talk that devil.... it's better if he don't talk.

I rolled my eyes around the house. This house so big but there is no joy, No happiness, No smile.

Everything here is just transperent.

They look beautiful by outside when you get inside the true colours will come out.

I'm puzzled that he have such a huge TV don't he use it. I never seen him watching TV.

Wait !!!! He is not in home let me watch TV although I'm bored.

I should just make this home theatre.

I requested that I will talk to mom today mom is recovering I'm so happy today so, let's enjoy this moment.

I looked at the watch it's 7:00pm in the evening. He just went out so, let me watch a movie.

I quickly walked into kitchen and opened the Fridge. I pulled out chips packets and wine cans holding all those I walked to living room and placed all those on center table.

I searched for remote and found it. I switched on the TV.

I got into Netflix and started to search the movies.

I'm in good mood let's watch a romantic movie.

I played the movie called " After we collided "

It's been a long time since I watched a movie that too on big screen. I switched off all the lights with remote and pulled out the chips packet enjoying the food I started to watch movie.

After sometime the movie is started to get more romantic scenes.

I got shocked to see that it's more romantic than I expected.

I finished the chips packets and cans. The alcohol is so strong that soon I felt sleepy and I drift off to sleep.

Christian point of view

I'm in office dealing with my works while Vincent and Charles were with me.

" It's hard to track him. He is super smart Christian " Vincent said looking into the laptop. I took a blow of my cigar.

" I won't leave him " I gittered my teeth angrily.

How can he attack Jessica ? I won't let him leave.

Nobody has right to hurt her only I can hurt her.

" Bro, he can't escape us for too long. We seen many people like this " Charles smiled casually.

" I have to complete this as soon as possible " Vincent said in hurry while typing.

I gave him a task to track that bastard.

I'm seeing him from the time he came here. He wants to finish this meeting as soon as possible.

He is working fast to get home.

" Bro, calm down. Why are you in hurry ? " Charles asked.

" Yesterday Helen had pain in her stomach I don't want to take risk. I want to be with her " Vincent spilt out fixing his eyes on computer.

What ? Helen had pain in her stomach ? Is it serious ? And also she is pregnant.

I got worried.