part-13

This chapter is 18+ read at your own risk.

Jessica point of view

The minute I seen the gun I started shivering.

Why he have gun ?

Without thinking a second I ran into the bedroom and locked myself.

What If he kill me ? He started knocking the door while I got at the corner of the room and pulled myself closer and tears started to flow down my cheek.

After some time I seen the door opened and Christian ran towards me.

" Stay... Away from me " I started sweating. I moved back. Christian kneeled in front of me. He is about to hold my hand. I moved back in fear.

I'm about to escape he quickly hold me from back.

" Listen to me " Christian said.

I'm trying to escape. He hold me so tightly while I'm struggling to get out suddenly I placed his hand on his pocket.

It's gun. I quickly removed the gun and pushed him.

" Get away " I said pointing the gun to him.

" Jessica " He started to move towards me slowly.

He isn't scared of gun. My hands are shaking.

" Move. I will shoot you "

I don't know how to shoot still I'm holding gun and my hands are literally shivering.

He is coming closer. He is scared of gun my eyes widen in shock.

He is just a meter away. I quickly pointed the gun on me. He stopped.

" Jessica, hand over gun to me " Christian said calmly. I nodded as no.

" I don't trust you now " I said in tears.

" Jessica, the gun " He is about to move. I'm about to pull trigger in fear.

Christian quickly ran to me and pulled the gun from me and hold my hands tightly and I heard a gun shot. I quickly closed my eyes in fear. I started breathing heavily.

I opened my eyes slowly and seen the Bullet got hit on roof top and Christian hold me tightly. I pushed him.

I'm about to run. He pushed me on bed. I tried to escape he quickly got on me holding my both hands tightly.

" Leave me. Leave me " I said struggling to get out of his grip.

" Quite "

" Leave me "

" QUITE !!! " He yelled angrily looking at me. I got scared and remained silent. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them and I seen small tears in his eyes.

" I... I... " He is trying to say something.

" I trusted you and gave my heart to you and... You just broken my trust " I said in tears.

" It's my fault I agree... " Before he continues.

" Do you think making me fool is that easy ? Why you have gun with you ? What's to kill me ? " I asked In pain.

" Jessica, why would I kill you ? I love you, you know that " Christian said sadly.

" Love ? Have you never considered me as your women ? You are always mysterious. Being only you, making me stay in this villa and warning me not to leave. Those dangerous threatens " I said in tears. He slowly released my hand and about to wipe my tears I turned my head.