part-17

Jessica point of view

I opened my eyes with a heavy pain in my head.

Ugh !!! My head is paining. I slowly got up.

What happened yesterday ? I don't remember anything.

I slowly got down the bed.

I took alcohol yesterday but why did I end up in bedroom ?

I walked downstairs only to see chris on sofa sleeping.

" Tell her you didn't killed her mom she is misunderstanding you " Vincent words clicked in my mind.

He didn't killed my mom. I misunderstood him. Why he isn't admitting It ?

I walked to him slowly and got down and looked at his face. He looked so pale and dull.

I'm about to place my hand on his face but stopped even he didn't killed my mom still he is a murderer. I seen him with my own eyes killing innocent people.

I got up quickly.

I love you but why are you killing innocent people ? Can you just be my chris and stop all this ?

Atleast once say to me that you will leave all this mafia things and be with me just like a normal christian Smit.

You are making me hate you more.

I turned and only seen the bar counter is just full of mess.

Did I drink this many bottles ? Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I quickly ran to pick the phone which is on bar counter. I looked at Christian. Did he woke up ?

I released my breath. He didn't.

I looked at my screen. It's Ana.

I quickly walked to the balcony and picked up the call.

" Jessica, Why did you drink so much ? You called me yesterday and said all those rubbish things like mom died and all " Ana yelled.

I had tears hearing those words like mom is no more.

" It's... True " I hardly spoke. I let out a tear.

" Jessica,  Are you okay ? How did it happen ?  Where is Chris ? Yesterday he said to come visit you. Is this the reason ? " Jessica asked shockingly.

Chris spoke to Ana. I remained silent.

" I will come to you right now "

If Ana comes here she gets to know all the mafia things about chris and she won't leave chris like this. I don't want her to know what's happening between me and Chris. She will get worried. I don't want to involve her and lose another person.

" No Need. Chris is with me. He is taking care of me. Don't need to worry" I said.

" But.... Still. How did all this happened suddenly ? " Ana questioned sadly.

It's better if I don't tell the truth to her.

I remained silent for her questions. What should I tell her that kill got killed by someone ?

I had tears in my eyes. Suddenly someone grabbed my phone from behind. I gasped and turned only to see chris.

" I killed her " Chris said looking at me. My eyes widen in shock.

" What are you saying ? " I whispered and about to take my phone. He refused.

" So, Come here and take your best friend away from me. If not I don't know what I will do "