Part-2

Jessica point of view

I'm Jessica 23 years old. I'm holding the food in my hand and literally started to run into the hospital.

I ran into a room. I seen doctors started to adjust oxygen and checking her pulse.

" She is fine now " Doctor said. I took a breath. I nodded they walked out of the room. I slowly got seated beside her.

Mom.

Small tear rolled down my cheek.

I hold her hand which needle is inserted.

Mom is suffering from cancer. Doctor said she just left few days. But.. I don't want to lose hope.

Mom will be better. She will be.

" Mom, I cooked your favourite dishes. When you wake up let's eat together " I said in tears making a smile on my face.

She is sleeping I don't want to disturb her. I walked out of the room.

I reached the reception area.

" Ms. Adon Wilson " I said to her my mom's name.

" Let me check " The receptionist said typing on computer.

" Your due is 120 dollars " She said.

120 dollars !!!

Yesterday I paid 100 dollars for mom's operation I still need so much money.

I pulled my card from my hand bag and gave it to her.

" 50 dollars " I said making a smile on my face. She nodded while transferring the money.

" You have to pay on time if not the patient treatment will be stopped " She said in a little agressive.

" No.... No.. I will pay on time. I will pay rest of the money tomorrow " I said while making a smile of my face. She nodded angrily like I'm a low class girl.

Ofcourse I'm. I born in a middle class family my father died when I was 11 years old and mom always took care of me. When I was 18, I got to know that mom is suffering from cancer. I took all the responsibility for her treatment.

I use to work over time in convenience stores, cleaning washrooms, working has maid, I did all the work but.. I didn't got the enough money for mom's treatment.

The only way is to get money over night.... Is selling my body.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I got a message.

" Krisphe plaza. Room No 180 " I seen the message.

Before I leave the hospital I seen Ana.

She is my best friend. She works has a nurse here and taking care of my mom.

" Jessica " she ran to me and hugged me tightly. She is always beautiful in her white coat.

" Where were you yesterday ? " She asked in concern.

I....I... Joined the prostitute business. I know this wrong but only way to have more money for mom is this. I don't want ana to know she will never accept by this decision.

" In home " I covered.

" I called you many times. Aunty got serious yesterday. I even sent you messages " She said. I seen the message in morning and ran here.

" I slept early. Ana I have to go please take of mom " I said sadly.

" Jessica. You don't have to tell this. I will take care of her just like my mom" She said smiling at me small tears appeared in my eyes.