part-23

Jessica point of view

Chris is on bed and got treated while I sat on chair holding his hand.

Tears are rolling down my cheek.

Please wake up.

Why did you take that shot ?

Why did you save me ? 

I heard a foot steps I turned quickly in fear only to see Helen.

She quickly ran to chris and cried holding him.

" Get up Idiot " Helen screamed in tears.

I seen Vincent, Charles walked into the room.

" He is fine, will wake up soon " Vincent said and hold Helen.

" I told to keep gun with him see what happened ? " Charles said in tears.

" Charles " Vincent made him stop.

He is not keeping gun with him. Why ? He have lots of enemies.

" Why ?.... Why ? Chris not having gun with him " I asked Charles.

" He... "

" Charles, go downstairs " Vincent stopped Charles from saying.

Charles about to go I hold his hand.

" Wait !!! Please tell me the truth " I asked.

" Charles, I said downstairs " Vincent warned.

" She should know the truth about brother  " Charles said in tears.

" Yes " Helen said.

" But... " Before Vincent say Helen quickly walked to me and took my hand and walked outside the room.

She took me downstairs.

" Look around " Helen said.

What she is trying to say ? I looked around the dark house.

" Today I will tell you what exactly is Christan  Smit "

" Till the age at 15 he use to be so good child, always use to take care of his parents and use to top in class and took care of his sister always laughing and smiling and making other laugh, talking with people and making pranks he use to be that kind of child.

One day just one day changed our life's, my dad use to be a Mafia leader but he was a good person and never killed innocent people and always helped the people in need but one day some enemies killed our parents right in front of our eyes.

Chris hated dad that because of him this all happened and wanted us to leave far away from all this but dad made a last promise to take his place and find the person who killed them.

Because of the stupid promise he made with father he gone through so much, left me and left all the people who he use to love and been ideal just a catch those bastard, he did everything drugs, bombs, every illegal thing but.... Do you know what ? the every illegal information he got chris use to tell the police,

He is the secret agent in police department "

My eyes widen in shock

" The every person he killed was a criminal, the department gave him  every rights to kill. But... The time your entered into his life, I seen him changing but lost his control towards the people who offended you, he lost his first control when bodyguards didn't guard well and killed them all.