part-22

Christian point of view

I stood in front of the mirror angrily and pain and hit the mirror hardly the mirror broke into pieces and my hand started to bleed.

Why ? Why ? Why are showing up in front of me when I'm trying to save you idiot ?

Tears are rolling in my eyes. I pulled out a wine bottle and started to drink it in one go.

I got so drunk soon I drift off to sleep.

..........................

I opened my eyes and felt a heavy pain in my head.

Ugh !!!! I hold my head and found myself on floor and bottles are around me.

Suddenly I started to hear sounds from downstairs.

Who entered my home without my notice ? I angrily got up and looked down only to find Jessica with few people.

" Explore the house and we will start the work " Jessica said to them. They nodded and got scattered.

She really came back after what I told to her yesterday ?

Why ? She really thinks I will kill the baby.

I slowly started to walk downstairs staring at Jessica. I seen she is about to open the long curtains.

" What are you doing ? "

I asked taking steps towards her. The minute she heard my voice she shivered and turned to me in fear.

" I'm... Trying to open the curtains " She scattered in fear.

" Why ? "

" To make room bright "

" No Need " I said and about to turn.

" I... Promised grandma that I will make this house look beautiful and colourful "

Why ? Why ? Why don't you people let me stay as it is ?

I took a breath and turned looking at her angrily.

" No. Need " I stressed the words while grittering my teeth.

Suddenly Jessica placed her hand on mouth and ran towards the kitchen, I quickly followed her.

I seen her vomiting badly.

Is she okay ? Isn't she taking medicines ?

Ana said Jessica visited hospital and taking medicines on time. Why she is still vomiting and looking pale ?

I'm about to take a step towards her. Jessica wiped her mouth and walked out of the kitchen.

I stood there with my messy hair and  night clothes.

" I prepared few sketches, please check and let me know if any corrections " Jessica said handling me the chart. I pulled it from her.

I opened the sketch and looked at it and looked at Jessica.

She is not even looking into my eyes.

Don't you want to ask me anything ? Did I left mafia ? Did I turned into a good person ?

Ofcourse you won't when I told you that I will hurt our baby. Suddenly Jessica hissed in pain holding her stomach.

I quickly thrown the chart and hold her.

" What happened ? " I asked in worried looking at her.

I just seen her pain face.

" Don't. Touch. Me " Jessica warned angrily and pushed me hardly holding her stomach in pain.