Oh Yes I Play The Pans !!!

"YO SLUTS GET YOUR FAT ARSES OUTTA BED WE GOT SCHOOL TODAY" I barged in to Chase and Nixon's room smacking a wooden spoon on the bottom of one of the steel pan's.

Netiher of them moved , fxcking hell these lads could sleep through one of thunderpant's farts.

" YO CHASE , NIXON , I'M NAKED!!!"  Their heads shot up , drool down their faces from when they had been sleeping.

"School time boys" I said with a sickly sweet tone.

"Wha- b- you- no- nak-" Chase stuttered out sleepily

"What?"  I asked unsure of what had just come out of his mouth

"Your not naked" He sounded upset and annoyed that i had just woke him up

"Oh my god your right I'm wearing clothes just like you" I said with a sarcastic tone

I stood in the door way still holding the wooden spoon and the pan , both the boys looked at each other with a wicked smile on their face's.

"Skylar come here a minute will ya ?" the words rolled off Nixon's tongue

I slowly made my way over to their bed , slightly worried of what the two boys had planned with their silent eye conversation they had just had.

"put the spoon and pan down" Chase demeaned , with a joking tone.

I put the pan and spoon on the floor and stood at the foot of the bed , Chase and Nixon had now gotten to their knees and were getting dangerously close to me with an evil smirk on their faces  , before i knew it both my hands had been grabbed and i was being pulled on to the bed. I looked up to see that Nixon and Chase had pinned down both my arms and were leaning over me.

"What are you two doing? , Seriously let me go!" I stated

They both laughed before they started the torture , it was wore than getting whipped , punched in the face , shot at , they were tickling me.

"No no p-eas-e st-top!" I choked out

I was basically screaming at the top of my lungs , I will honestly say that i will not be held responsible for their injuries. I was kicking my legs round like a mother fxcking mad woman , cackling like a witch on drugs , it looked like i was having some sort of mental fit.

"What the fxck is going on in here?" Nate came barging through the door along with the tired looking Max.

The boys stopped tickling me for a second to look at Nate , I took this as my get away , i flung myself to my feet and ran of the bed , I launched myself into Nate's arms , wrapping my legs around his naked waist and wrapping my arms around his neck. He quickly wrapped his arms around my back to help stop me from falling to the hard wooden floor.

"Please , Nate save me don't let them tickle me again" I pleaded , while Nate just laughed at me

"Are you honestly telling me you were screaming bloody murder because they were tickling you ?" He said amused

"Trust me ,  getting tickled is much worst  than bloody murder!" I said back , while still clinging to him like a small child , but now his hand had somehow moved down to my bare legs  , his hand gripping them tight.

"  Chase , i don't know whether this is one of you weird , messed up sexual fantasies or something but why do you have a wooden spoon and pan in your room?" Max asked , sounding like he didn't really want to know the answer , a small smirk on my face and the same on Nate as he looked at me , he knew exactly why i was smiling about the wooden spoon and pan thing.

"Well you see Max , Chase refused to spoon with me so i went to the kitchen and got myself a spoon , so i could have a spoon and then the pan called out my name like Nixon , Nixon , don't leave me here man , so i took the pan aswell"