You will alway's be sick and Twisted

I hate to break it to you but your just a lonely star..... You Me At Six was blasting through my phone i had forgot that my alarm was set for 6:30am. Dylan stirred from under me ,we had fallen asleep on the sofa him slightly under me and my head resting on his chest.

"What the fuck Skylar ,what time is it?" His voice was still groggy from sleep , to be honest it actually sounded quite sexy. "fuck sorry Dylan , it was my alarm to wake me up for school and it's 6:30am"

"Are you serious Skylar , you wake up at 6:30 every morning?" , "Yeah i do , so the next time you question my bitch mode , just think back to this very moment OK!" ."Got it"

I was so grateful that Dylan had let me borrow some of his scruffs , just some old grey joggers and a very over-sized top, because if he hadn't i would've had to sleep in my uniform , which was not very clean and would of smelled soooo bad.

"I'm just gonna go get a shower , because i don't see another way i can waste 2 whole hours of my life" His voice was filled with sarcasm.

"yeah , yeah , yeah , whatever i said i'm sorry OK, and i'm up as-well so shut up complaining and get on with it you wuss"

"I'm not wuss Skylar , i'm the strongest , Bravest man you have ever met" He was stood tensing his muscles in his upper body and it was rather impressive , i have never actually noticed how muscly Dylan was.

"Call yourself a man more like a little boy" , "oh Skylar you can't deny that i'm a man , you've seen how big i am down there , come on admit it , i'm probably the biggest you've ever seen"

"Your , so right Dylan , Your feet are the biggest i have ever seen , they really do make you much manlier"

Dylan had his signature smirk on his face, "You really know how to hurt my feelings don't you Skylar?" ,He wrapped his arms around my waist , pulling me close to his chest.

"you know you look very sexy in my clothes" "I know i do so there no need to tell me" My voice was playful , I knew Dylan loved it when i acted like this.

"But you know , i think that you would look much better without them on and in the shower with me" , "do you now?" "Yes i do ,so how about we go and test my theory out".

"How about You go for a shower and i stay down here and watch a bit of TV and then i will have a shower after you" , "No Skylar i'm sorry you can't , only one shower can be taken a day because ,you may not know this but i'm all for saving water now , i care about the environment ,i have seen the light"

"Dylan the only light you have seen is from the light bulbs and outside , so shut the fuck up chatting bullshit"

Dylan moved his hands lower down my body momentarily keeping them on my arse but , then moved them even lower down to the middle of my legs. He tightened his grip and lifted me over his shoulder.

"DYLAN PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!!" I was trying to keep my laugh in as Dylan was slapping my arse with is free hand, while i was pounding my fist against his back and kicking my legs trying to struggle free , but it was no use.

Dylan carried me up the stairs , holding on tightly , making sure that i didn't fall , once we had reached the bathroom he opened the door and placed me on the floor. He shut the door and locked it making sure that i couln't escape. I felt like the Nixon situation all over again , except i felt comfortable with Dylan , i knew that he wouldn't hurt me on purpose.

"Dylan seriously , your locking me in here with you?" , "well it's the only way that i can get you in the shower with me" , "woah , just because i'm in here with you dosen't mean that i'm going to get in the shower with you". "But you are Skylar and you know that you want to!"