Chapter Six

Izuku P.O.V.

I was laying in bed thinking about the past week. I haven't seen Todoroki much, except when he is in the commons area and I walk past him when I go outside to do training. I catch him staring at me, but it's not like the hateful, spiteful stares I used to get. I don't know how to describe it. It's almost like he is hiding something from me.

I looked over at the alarm clock. "Five minutes late, I should probably go so they don't think I'm skipping. Don't want to go to jail just for being late to class." I got up and got dressed, by the time I got to the class I was ten minutes late.

Aizawa P.O.V.

I walked into the classroom as soon as the bell for the day rang. "Everyone to their seats." I changed my voice to where it was emotionless, but truth be told I'm excited to teach this class. There are many promising young heroes this year. But I can't show that. I sighed. "Is the cold persona really worth it?"

I looked up and down the rows, and noticed two things. "Did Midoriya skip? He knows he can't do that." But then something else caught my eye. "Endeavor's kid is in my class?!" I panicked "Hopefully Midoriya did skip, so we can avoid him killing the poor kid."

I was pulled from my thoughts as the door opened beside me. My heart sunk as Midoriya walked in. I looked around the room for the one empty seat. "Maybe if it isn't near Todoroki, Midoriya won't notice him." But that hope was quickly crushed, the only seat open was the last seat on the far right row. Right behind Todoroki.

Midoriya started walking over there to sit down, but before I could say anything Todoroki spoke up. "Good morning, Midoriya." I grabbed my scarf just in case. "Morning." Then Todoroki started blushing a bit before going back to the expressionless face he had earlier.

"What just happened? Do they know each other? Why did Todoroki blush? What did I miss?" Then a boy with glasses stood up. "Mr. Aizawa, are you alright?" I tore my sight from those two and cleared my throat. "Ahem, yes sit down. And Midoriya." He looked up at me. "Don't be late next time." He just rolled his eyes at me.

Izuku P.O.V.

I took my seat and Aizawa was already digging into me about being late. I rolled my eyes at him. After a couple of seconds I started to look around the room, taking in who was in the class. The first thing I noticed of course was Todoroki, but I already knew that we had the same class. Then of course Bakugo was in this class. I internally groaned at the thought of being in the same class as him. But the most annoying one is glasses who just stood up and asked if Aizawa was ok.

"Will you just shut up? My God." I almost used my quirk on him again, but I decided against it. Don't want Aizawa too mad at me yet. "Alright class, let's talk about what we are doing today." "Speak of the devil."

Glasses stood up again. "We are going to orientation, right?" Aizawa waved his hand at him to sit down. "No, and don't stand up and talk again without permission." He got flustered and nodded his head.

"Instead, we are doing a quirk assessment test in preparation for tomorrow." Glasses raised his hand, but Aizawa ignored him. "Tomorrow we will be splitting into teams and testing you to see how you do with team work." I hated the thought of working with someone else, they would just get in the way.

"Though one of you will be by yourself because one student will be expelled for being last in today's assessment." The class gasped and glasses shot up his hand. But I couldn't help but smile at little at the thought of a wannabe hero being expelled on their first day at UA.