Tom Hiddleston SMUT

(Y/N)'s POV:

Tom and I were sitting on the couch all cuddled up close to each other. We are watching Scott Pilgrim and his warm hands were on my body. 

His left hand was on my lap as my back was to his chest. It was so cold in Tom's house at the moment. This wasn't uncommon for him and me to cuddle to keep ourselves warm. We have been friends for years now and I wouldn't say that he is my best friend but then again I don't have very many other friends to compare our friendship too.

The movie ended and then Tom got up to put our dishes in the kitchen as I got on my shoes and went looking for my purse and jacket. "Here, let me take you home," Tom said as he went and got on his shoes and jacket. 

We walked out the door together and then he walked with me down the street and over to my house since it was just a short walk to my place from his house. 

"Are you gonna kiss me?" I asked as we stopped outside my front door. "Pardon?" He asked with that sweet face he made at me ever so often when he was confused by something I had just muttered to him. 

"Oh, you know, the steriotypical thing where the guy drops the girl off at her place after they spent the whole day together and then they kiss and she goes inside for only a minute to think about the kiss as he walks back home not thinking about anything except when he is going to eat next. But then the next time they see each other, it's all awkward for the girl even though the guy could care less," I said as Tom started to laugh. 

"Wow, that sure is a lot," He said as I smiled and then kissed him on the cheek before I then walked into my home. I leaned against the front door after I closed it behind me. I just smiled softly and then started to walk away from the door but then, I heard someone on the other side knock a few times. Hard too. 

It was most likely Tom. He was probably giving me my purse or phone since I have him hold them for me sometimes. 

I open the door and it was Tom. "Hey-" I didn't get to finish my sentence since Tom was pushing the door open with his foot and then grabbing my face with his hands and his hands were so huge wrapped around my face like that. He kissed me so hard and pasionaltly. As if he had been wanting to do that for a very long time.

"Are we doing this wrong?" Tom asked as he broke apart from the kiss. I started to over think everything. Maybe we shouldn't do this. It would make things so much harder when we were alone together in the future. And even if we did want a relationship like that, I HAVE a boyfriend. Well, by tomorrow I might not anymore.

"Let's fuck up the friendship," I said as Tom slammed the door shut behind him and then carried me to my bed in the next room. 

He hovered over me in bed and started to remove my pants. I removed my shirt and then he went and kissed my inner thigh right before he started to eat me out as my legs wrapped around his neck. 

Tom then got out from between my legs and he then took off his shirt and I felt up his toned chest and abs as he removed his pants. He started slow but then got faster as I asked him to go faster and harder as I asked him to go harder. 

"May I?" He asked as he looked down to me and I nodded right before he then started to finger me as we continued to makeout. 

"We cannot possibly stay friends after that," Tom said as he got off of me and laid naked in bed beside me. "Why not? Friends with benefits?" I asked as he shook his head. "Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked as I shook my head. "I think I should become single first," I said as he turned and saw a framed picture of me and my boyfriend sitting on our nightstand.

"What's this?" Tom asked as he picked up the picture and then took out a sharpie from the drawer and drew on a funny face onto my boyfriend's picture.

"Where is your perfect boyfriend anyway?" Tom asked as I smiled. "Probably having sex with some British actor," I said as he started to laugh. "No, cause that would be ridiculous. You can't both be doing that," Tom said as I smiled and then gave him another few kisses.