Robert Pattinson

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I fucking hate you," I said as Robert smiled at me with his cheeky grin. "Wanna go out with me?" He asked seconds after I just told him that I hated him. "No, did you not hear me? I hate you," I said again as he nodded and then he walked over to me. 

My angry look on my face changed into a small smile and then a bigger grin as he slowly reached over to me and rested his hands on my cheeks as he made out with me slowly. "Oh, fuck," I muttered as he moaned into my mouth and carried me to the bed that was only a few feet away.

Robert Pattinson and I have been quote on quote dating for a few months and he aggravates me so much but I don't care because he is ridiculously good at fucking. 

We stayed in that bed for a good minute before we then got up and got dressed so that we could go out. Robert likes to take me out sometimes and normally it ends with us both drunk and then we come home and fuck the shit out of each other again. 

We went out and we both looked fine as hell. We got some drinks and we were flirting with each other and being all cute and then I guess we drank too much cause I don't really recall what happened after that. 

I woke up and my head was pounding like someone took a brick to my head. Robert was face down on the floor but I was on the bed. He probably carried me but then passed out. I got up and went to go make coffee since this whole ordeal wasn't such a big deal to me. 

I was scrolling through my phone when I saw that #RobertPattinson was trending. I laughed to myself before I clicked on it. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yelled as I then ran back into the bedroom and woke up Robert. "What's going on?" Robert mumbled to himself as I shoved the phone in his face. "Who's that?" Robert asked as he rubbed his eyes and looked at the grainy pictures. 

"ROBERT THAT'S US LEAVING A WEDDING CHAPLE IN DISNEYLAND!!" I yelled as he then grabbed the phone and zoomed in. "Wait. Really? We got married?" He asked with a smile to me. "Do you think this is funny?" I asked as he shook his head. "No, but I think it's funny that we don't remember any of it. I should call my agent and see if she knows anything about this. Also, we should call the chapel to see if this is legal," Robert said as I nodded and went to call the chapel. 

After many calls from both Robert and me. It turns out we did get married and that it is totally legal. 

Robert and I just stared at each other. "Hey, Alexa! Shuffle my music," He said as I just looked at him confusingly. "Whatever song plays will be our first dance song," He said as he grabbed my hands and we waited for the music to play. 

"oh-" I said softly as we heard Mia and Sebastian's Theme play from La La Land. We danced and I started to lightly cry but I was so very happy. More than I had been in a very long time.

"I love you."