Robin-Stranger Things

(Y/N)'s POV:

I am what people would call the best babysitter of all time, aside from my friend Steve. I was the one that owned the babysitting company and Steve was the one all the kids liked. I appealed to the parents while Steve was a little kid for the little kids. I was right now sitting in the basement of Mike Wheeler's house. He didn't really need a babysitter at this point of his life but I was just here to hang out. I was basically the adult supervision that he never gets. 

"When is Steve getting here?" Dustin asked me from the other side of the room. I shrugged while reading my comic book. "I don't know if he will be coming today, it might just be me today." I could swear I heard Dustin let out a sigh. "Oh, I'm sorry what was that Dustin?" I asked while setting down the comic. "Nothing, it's just isn't Steve having a party later? Shouldn't you be home getting ready?" I looked down at what I was wearing and then back at Dustin and Mike. "No, I think I'm good." 

The boys played some D and D but I just raided their comic stash. Mike's mom called the boy's to dinner so I made my way to Nancy's room. 

"Hey Nanc," I said while entering her room and sitting on her bed without asking like a true best friend that I am. "What are your plans for tonight?" She asked me as she put on her lipstick. "Heading to a party with Steve and one of his friends," She smiled at me through her mirror and then turned around to face me. "Maybe he is trying to help you get a girlfriend," When she said that I nearly died of laughter. "I don't think Steve could find my type of girl so last minute."

Robin's POV:

"Welcome to Scoop's Ahoy!" I said very enthusiastically so that I wouldn't get fired, again. "Here is your fudge supreme with extra sprinkles," Steve said while handing Erica her free ice cream. She smiled and then walked away. I was counting my savings from the tip jar when Steve put his scooper away and walked over to me. "Look." I then looked up. "What?" I asked. "I'm totally ripped from scooping ice cream all day." I just rolled my eyes and we waited for Erica to leave so that we could close the shop. 

Once we closed the shop we didn't have time to go home and change before going to the party and Steve and I were carpooling. I sat in the back and changed while Steve drove and then we were going to trade halfway so that he could change.

"So tell me more about this guy we are meeting," I asked while putting on my T-Shirt. "Actually SHE might be just your type," I then sat up with my shirt half on and half off I was so in shock. "Awe Steve, you trying to get me a date?" He then smiled while pulling over so we could trade. 

We got to the party and it was loud and overwhelming so I went to the bar and got us some spiked punch. We danced and partied and then Steve left me. 

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was wearing Jeans and a T-Shirt. Nothing fancy and it was what I was wearing when babysitting Dustin and Mike.