Sherlock Holmes

(Y/N)'s POV:

We had just finished working a case and I was sitting in a chair staring out the window as Watson drank tea behind me. Sherlock was in a cabby on his way home.

"Do you love him?" I choked on my tea. "What did you just say, John?" "Do you love him?" "Who?" "Sherlock. Do you love Sherlock?" I didn't respond. Instead, I just took another sip of my tea and so did John.

"What are you two doing?" Sherlock said as he walked into the room. "Nothing!" I blurted out. "Watson, do you mind getting us something to eat from the restaurant downstairs?" "Of course, (Y/N) would you like anything?" I just shook my head.

As soon as John left, Sherlock took off his coat and scarf. "Would you like to kiss me or something?" I just stared at him in disbelief. "I'm joking, your stare was concerning me so I needed to break it.

"My apologize," I said while setting down my tea and taking Sherlock's coat and scarf to put away. When I came back Sherlock was sitting in my chair. "Excuse me but I was sitting there." He just looked me up and down and then moved his violin from his lap. "You may still sit here if you truly please." He looked so devilishly handsome when he said that.

I walked over to him and put my hands on his cheeks

I walked over to him and put my hands on his cheeks. He put his hands around my waist and held me close to him. When he pulled me a little closer I then fell into his lap. Before I could adjust myself and make sure I wasn't crushing him, he was kissing me passionately.

"So they didn't have the scones that (Y/N) likes but I did find the next best thing-Oh my god what are you doing?" I quickly pulled away. "Oh, John you're back! I'm so sorry you had to see that."

"Right. I'm going to go take a shower. I will be right back." Sherlock said as he nudged me off of him and quickly walked away.

"You lied to me." I looked at John confused. "What do you mean I lied?" "When I asked you if you loved him you said you didn't." "That's not true. I didn't even answer you." "So what are you saying?"

I didn't respond again. This time I sat back down in the chair and turned it towards the window. I then also took another sip of my tea.

"You have to say something," Sherlock yelled from the bathroom. "I LOVE SHERLOCK HOLMES! ARE YOU HAPPY?" "Yes very," John said with an evil grin spread across his face. He knew what he did and from the other room, you could hear Sherlock's giggles.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" You then heard Sherlock yell.