51. Spring Days

Time passes fast. Faster than anything in the universe. Autumn leaves bidding bye to them and the packhouse, like always, chaotic. Giggles and laughter everywhere.

Taehyung was in the kitchen with Jin. They were making dinner. Life has been different as a Luna for Taehyung. He got to know more about the crystal moon. He joins his mate in some work and the alpha happily lets Taehyung research about their pack members.

The two omegas were busy when a small voice grabbed their attention. Taehyung turned to look with a spatula in his hands.

"Momma... Ggukkie miss Dada..."

It was like a broken cry. And both omegas felt bad for the one who was on the edge of breaking down. Alpha Jungkook left with Yoongi for a meeting with other packs. To be honest, not only the pack and Packhouse, Taehyung misses him the most.

It was like a piece of his heart just disappeared. He knows Jungkook will be back soon. But he can't help with the urge to stay with his mate every second. You can't blame him. He was so in love.

Before Taehyung could say anything else, he heard another chiming voice.

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute"

Taehyung looked at the girl confusedly. Gureumi ran back with something in her hands and gave it to the little one. They both smiled. Even Taehyung too blushed at the sight.

"Look, Dada is here with you. Don't be sad, Ggukkie..."

The smart girl said and Taehyung walked towards them.

"Momma... Dada is here...Yaay..."

The little one screamed and giggled. The omega cooed at the super cuteness. And looked at his two-year-old son.

Taegguk, the two-year-old omega son is clever like the whole family

Taegguk, the two-year-old omega son is clever like the whole family. He understands things fast and not a cry baby. He is sensitive but only when it comes to his Dada and Momma. They weren't actually surprised by the omega kid not being intimidated by the alphas around him.

The two-year-old hugged the photo of Jungkook which was given by his sister. Guruemi teaches his brother and helps him in a lot of things. They do fight a lot. But she loves to see the happiness in her baby brother.

With his doe eyes and bunny smile, and cute giggles, Taegguk always reminds Taehyung of his mate. Not even surprised by the fact that he sometimes sulks like a certain alpha. Taegguk is a Dada's boy. And they all love him very much.

The omega lifted his son and prepped him with kisses. The kid giggled but kissed Taehyung back. Jin looked at them fondly. He was beyond happy to see them in bliss.

"Whoever misses Dada, will get more kisses tomorrow if they slept well today"

Taehyung said. And his babies were pouting. They're ready to play all night with Minnie and Yoongles. But hates to sleep. Taehyung went to their room and laid both of them on the bed. The kids cuddled with him and Taehyung hugged them tightly. He too was expecting the kisses from his alpha.