Prologue

TW for violence.

-Third Person-

November 1997.

Five young men were in their tour bus, pranking each other while the bus driver was driving them to their concert. This was the first time that they were performing live in front of their fans after releasing their first album of this year, and they were nervous but excited.

Suddenly, the bus halted, and the five men and the bus driver were thrown roughly onto the floor. Everybody winced in pain as the bus driver weakly stood up and walked towards the five men.

"Are you all alright?" He asked the five men.

"We're fine. We're probably just going to get some bruises and scrapes" replied a dark-haired man who was helping up his four bandmates. The bus driver walked back to the driver's seat and tried to start the car, but failed.

"Sorry guys, but I think the bus broke down again," he said in a sad voice, looking outside of the window. "However, I see a big house on top of a hill, so you guys will be staying here for the night"

"Oh come on!" They all groaned in unison.

"No complaints! Now get all of your guys' stuff and meet me outside!"

The five men nodded as they quickly grabbed their stuff and stumbled out of the bus in one big cluster, tripping over each other. After getting out of the bus, they followed the bus driver up the hill. When they finally made it up top, the driver opened the door, revealing the dark and grimy interior.

A blond with curtained hair spoke up angrily. "This is the second time the bus broke down!"

"That ain't my fault" the bus driver replied, taking a drag of his cigar.

"Yo! We'll never even make it to the concert!" Another blond exclaimed, but his hair was a sandy color.

"I can't get any signal!" A brunet exclaimed, looking at his phone.

Another brunet with sunglasses started arguing with the bus driver while the tall dark-haired man looked at the castle in awe. The argument got heated as the bus driver angrily spoke up, silencing them.

"Silence! Now, you guys will be sleeping here for the night while I go out and get help"

"What?!"

"No!"

"No way we're sleeping here!"

The bus driver looked annoyed. "It'll be for one night! Now, get settled in and I'll be back in the morning."

And with that, the bus driver walked away, leaving the five men alone in the creepy castle. The dark-haired stepped in front of the four members, who were still complaining about how creepy the castle was.

"Guys!" He yelled over them, silencing them again. "Let's just find some rooms in here and go to sleep. It's already two forty-five in the morning"

The curtained blond just rolled his eyes. "Fine, but if we get killed, it's your fault"

"Shut up!" The sandy blond spoke up, narrowing his eyes towards the blond, who shrunk back in fear.

"Now follow me."

The five band members walked up the stairs and noticed five rooms; three in the left and two on the right. The dark haired spoke up and told that the older three will be sleeping on the left and the younger two will be on the right. After unpacking their stuff in the grimy bedrooms, they fell asleep, peacefully sleeping.

Until three a.m. struck.

The curtained blond was woken up by the sound of thumping on the floorboard. Groggily, he noticed a blurry figure standing in the corner of the room, holding a dagger. The figure was a lookalike of him, but with paler skin, red eyes, and wearing clothing that resembled the Renaissance era.

The door slammed open, revealing the sunglasses wearing brunet. "It's a lookalike! Come on! We gotta get out of here!"

The blond nodded as he ran out of the bed, but the lookalike tackled him down and slitted his throat; blood pooling onto the floorboard. The brunet screamed as he ran down the hallway, but a tatted arm grabbed his ankle, tripping him. His lookalike got on top of him and started stabbing him repeatedly, leaving him dying on the floor.

"Hel—" The sandy blond's words were muffled by his lookalike smothering him with a pillow with strength. After failed attempts to flee, he laid there with dried tears on his face.

The short-haired brunet had a rope tightly wrapped around his neck by his lookalike. While he was getting garroted, his lookalike was whispering rude insults in his ear about how weak him and the rest of his members were, which was a lie. A red mark was left around his neck, along with a bite-mark.

The final and last member was fighting his lookalike, in which the latter was failing miserably since his lookalike was much more stronger than him. Smirking evilly, the lookalike struck him on the face and then on the head, blood pooling out and splattering the dirty bed.

——————

The next morning, thunder boomed and rain poured heavily as the bus driver waited for the five men to come out and get ready to go. He finally got the bus fixed last night and was now ready to take the group to their concert.

A few minutes passed and there was no one in sight, urging him to get out of the bus and walk back on top of the hill, which resulted him wheezing badly. Catching his breath, he opened the door and his eyes widened in shock.

The five men's bodies, along with multiple people piled up, lied there with blood pooling on the striped floor. He was almost halfway out the door, but the five lookalikes were in front of him, glaring at him with red eyes.

The tatted up brunet spoke up. "You're not going anywhere, old man"

"Why not join them?" The curtained blond sneered as the lookalikes pushed the man on his back, dragging him almost away from the door, but he held onto the handle.

The bus driver started pleading. "Please! Someone! Help!"

He screamed as he was getting dragged away, the door closing abruptly. His hat was left getting drenched in the rain.