Six

-Hedy-

Jessie and Mother Joelle were still asleep, so I walked around and explored the body-infested castle. The last few days were not easy; first, two of the Backstreet Boys were found dead, second, we're constantly getting stalked by five vampiric lookalikes, and three, Cheryl and now Victoria were missing. I may sound cold-hearted for saying this, but I just wanted to get out of here and save my friends from those monsters. They didn't deserve to get kidnapped like that.

As I was walking, I noticed a metal door with a keypad on it, so I'm assuming that Cheryl and Victoria were held hostage there. Looking around to see if the sensualists were around, I typed in the numbers '1993' and it unlocked, revealing a dimly lit room. I walked in and saw multiple dead women in cages, causing me to shudder in pure disgust. When I finally got to the end of the room, I saw Cheryl and Victoria in a cage together; Cheryl was semiconscious while Victoria was stirring.

"Hed, you're not suppose to be here!" croaked Cheryl, who was battered head to toe; bite marks were on her neck since her blouse was partially unbuttoned and a long gash was presented on her thigh. She looked pale and was getting ready to give out. I clenched my fists.

"I don't give a damn! I'm here to rescue you all!" I exclaimed, trying to open the cage up, but it was no use. Victoria's eyes widen with fear.

"Hedy, they're going to come back soon. You, Jessie, and Mother Joelle have got to get out of here!" said Victoria, who was looking at the door to make sure none of the boys are coming.

"I'm not leaving without you two. Now come on"

Victoria helped up Cheryl's weakening body and handed her to me as I draped my arm around her shoulder. She was walking a little slow, so I was thinking that she was still half-asleep, until I saw a blood stain beginning to form on her shoulder. These assholes are gonna pay for what they did to them.

Before we can even make it out the door, the five men appeared in front of it in a blink of an eye. Victoria glared at me.

"I told you!"

"Shush!"

Howie questioned. "Where do you girls think you're going?"

"None of your guys' business" I replied, having a tight grip on Cheryl. I noticed that he was ogling me with his red eyes, so I felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, but it's certainly our business, and we see that you are taking two of our prisoners" said A.J., crossing his arms.

"They're not prisoners! And I suggest that you let us go!"

Nick put his finger on his chin. "No"

Shaking my head, I let go of Cheryl and gave a punch to Nick's face. Kevin, Howie, and A.J. tackled me onto the floor while Brian and Nick grabbed Cheryl and Victoria. I tried fighting them with a few punches and kicks, but I was held down tightly by an enraged Kevin, while Howie and A.J. were glaring darkly at me.

"No one hurts Nicky" Kevin growled in my ear as A.J. nibbled on my wrist. Howie was still leering at me, and I tried to avoid his gaze by looking for Cheryl and Victoria.

"Oh Hedy!" sneered Nick. "Say bye-bye to your sorority sisters!"

"No!"

I tried breaking away from Kevin's grip, but it was no use. I saw Nick drain the last bit of Cheryl's blood as she screamed in agony. Brian was doing the same thing with Victoria as tears started to run down my face.

After a few seconds, both fell on the floor lifeless. I started crying as all of them started laughing ruthlessly.

"If you weren't so hard-headed, they would've been alive and well" taunted A.J. as he continued laughing.

I kept my head down low. They weren't like the sweet, lovable Backstreet Boys that Victoria, Jessie, and everybody loved, they were bloodthirsty, cold-hearted, and perverted. Nick bent down in front of me and cupped my chin.

"I deserve an apology, sweetie"

"I'm sorry"

Kevin got off of me as I stood up weakly. I noticed a marking on my wrist from A.J., but I wasn't gonna say anything to provoke him. Instead, I just glared at all of them.

"Wipe that look off your face" snarled Howie.

"I better not" was all I said as I pushed Kevin out of the way and left the room. My heart was still aching over Cheryl and Victoria. And it was my fault that they're dead because I was being so stubborn.

Cher, Vicky, I'm sorry.