Nine

-Hedy-

Thunder boomed loudly as I weakly opened my eyes, looking around at a slightly clean room. I looked down to see that my hands and ankles were tied together and a handkerchief was wrapped around my mouth. Jessie was now dead...and I'm possibly next as well.

"Awake, Sleeping Beauty?" said Howie, getting up from a chair and walking towards me, caressing my face. I turned my face away from him to avoid his gaze, only to meet a pair of hungry eyes. Howie unwrapped the handkerchief from my mouth and sat me up against the wall.

"I asked you a question, Hed"

"Don't call me Hed. Only my friends call me Hed"

He cocked an eyebrow. "Your friends? We are your friends..."

"No you're not! You and your group killed my real friends and my housemother for no apparent reason! Just because all you invaded  my dream when I was little doesn't make us friends! Now, let me go!" I shrieked, thrashing my arms to get out of the ropes that were restraining me. Howie tilted his head.

"You wanna know why we killed them?" He asked angrily, his mouth twitching.

"Why?!"

"Because," he said, grabbing a handful of my hair. "Their blood didn't satisfy us. We needed a healthy girl to drink from, so every three am, we killed them. That's why in your dreams, we killed all those slaves. And you're the perfect type for our thirst. Type A."

"Well, you guys are not gonna make me your personal blood bag. I'm more than that" I said, pulling away from his grip.

"Too bad. You'll be living with us until you die. Got it?"

I didn't want to die; I want to live my life with my future husband and children. Without a choice, I gave up.

"Fine"

Howie smirked as he untied my wrists, ankles, and sunk his teeth into the marking A.J. gave me the other day. After he was finished, I jerked my hand away from him.

"Be nice to us, Hedy or else" was all he said as he walked out of the room. I got up and locked the door so that he or any of them would come back.

Screw all of you.