Ten

TW for minor blood.

-Hedy-

The rest of the day was rather quiet. The lechers haven't came into the room and bothered me, which was a pretty good thing since I needed peace and quiet from all the horrible stuff that happened for the past couple of days. Right now, I was reading more about vampires and eying the door at the same time. After skimming through, a chapter caught my eye.

Chapter Three: Vampires and Seduction:

Being attractive and alluring, vampires have the ability to seduce a human. However, if they go too long without blood, they will become vulnerable and weak; and the human will be able to seduce the vampire.

I closed the book and hatched up a plan. I'm sure three of the lechers haven't been fed since they killed Cheryl, Victoria, and Jessie, so I'm guessing they were weakening. I got up and unlocked the door. Looking around, I walked down the hallway, only to be pinned against the wall by Kevin.

"A.J. told me that you injured him with holy water. Is that true?" He asked me. I realized that he didn't have a tight grip on my wrist, so he was probably hungry. The memory of chapter three popped up in my mind.

If they go too long without blood, they will become vulnerable and weak; and the human will be able to seduce the vampire.

I pulled his face closer to mine, my hazel eyes meeting his red ones. "Yes, I did. And are you gonna do something about it?" I asked boldly, playing with the hem of his shirt. It felt so bad doing this, but so good.

Kevin snickered at my remark as he let go of my wrist. I had the opportunity to grab him, pull him to the closest room, and push him onto the bed. I closed the door and got on top of him.

"I heard you were hungry," I said, smiling mischievously. "Would you like to drink from me?"

Kevin clutched his head, eyeing me hungrily. "I haven't ate anything since, so yes"

"Beg"

"W-what?"

I pulled out a pocket knife from my skirt pocket and drew a little bit of blood from my hand, letting a few drops stain his skin. Kevin twitched his head as he growled.

"P-please let me drink from you!" He winced, going crazy over the smell of my scent. My smile grew darker and darker as I continued to torture him.

"Louder! I want your little group to hear what's going on!"

Kevin started to breathe heavily as I squeezed my hand, letting more blood drip from the wound. He groaned loudly as he hung his head. The door then slammed open, revealing Brian who had a glare on his face. I got off of Kevin and faced him with a seemingly innocent smile.

"Hi Brian!" I innocently said, hiding the pocket knife behind my back.

"What the hell are you doing to my cousin?" He asked angrily, getting closer to me. Kevin was twitching erratically since some of my blood was all over him. I didn't notice that Brian had closed and locked the door, so I was definitely screwed.

I just changed the subject. "Are you hungry?"

"Don't change the subject, Hedy. I know what you were doing to him!" exclaimed Brian.

I didn't say anything, instead, I smeared the blood onto Brian's cream-colored vest and pushed him down on the bed. Both vampires began to enter into distress as I just stood there.

"Hedy!" pleaded Kevin.

Cupping his face again, I crashed my lips against his as he pulled me onto the bed, roughly kissing me. Brian snaked his arms around my waist as he whispered in my ear.

"Let's keep you here for the night"