Three

-Third Person-

After the girls got settled inside the castle, Jessie and Victoria were telling Cheryl and Hedy more about the Backstreet Boys and how the band was formed. Mother Joelle was quietly reading a book in the living room while the girls were talking loudly and basically having a party near the staircase. What was unbeknownst to them is that the five lookalikes were looking over the edge of the staircase, staring at them with lust-filled eyes.

"God, why are they so beautiful?" The tatted brunet whispered, running his tongue over his already sharp canines.

"Wow, A.J. Thirsty much?" The short brunet replied coarsely.

A.J. angrily hissed at him. "Shut your trap, Howie. At least I didn't kill the dairymaid when she didn't want you to drink her blood."

Howie snarled back in response as the two started arguing, causing the tall dark-haired to interfere with the argument. While he was doing that, the sandy blond and the curtained blond continued looking at the sorority sisters, who were now singing and dancing to one of the bands' songs.

Getting hungry, the curtained blond whispered-yelled. "Guys! Which one are we taking tonight?"

"Don't know Nicky. Let's make Kevin decide," chuckled the sandy blond, pulling on his cousins arm to get his attention away from the argument, which was broken up. "Kev, which one do you want to take for the night?" he said as the older peered over the sorority sisters.

Kevin placed a finger on his chin, his red eyes scanning the girls as his eyes finally got locked on one. He licked his lips.

"That one, Brian" he said, pointing at Cheryl.

———————

Not only that the opening of the castle was moldy and grimy, but the dining room was filled with rotting food and infested with rats, which made all the girls, including Mother Joelle nauseated. Luckily, the housemother had packed snacks for them to eat so that they won't starve to death. The girls were finishing up their dinner before going upstairs for the night.

Suddenly, Hedy spoke up. "Hey, did any of you guys here anything while we were goofing around near the staircase?"

"No" replied Jessie.

"Not at all" responded Cheryl.

Victoria just shook her head.

"Cause it sounded like two of the members were arguing about a dairymaid," shrugged Hedy. "And they sounded like A.J. and Howie"

Mother Joelle sighed. "You're probably just hearing things. Besides girls, It's almost 12 o'clock, so let's get upstairs and into bed."

Tiredly, the girls grabbed their backpacks and followed their housemother up the stairs. Mother Joelle shined her lantern in the dark hallway, showcasing five rooms; three on the left and two on the right. Cheryl, Victoria, and Mother Joelle went on the left while Jessie and Hedy went on the right. The rotting smell was presented in all five rooms, so Victoria had to spray febreze in all of them before they got settled in.

After getting comfortable, everybody went to sleep.

———————

Cheryl shifted uncomfortably in the blood stained bed as she felt someone—or—something looking at her. She got up and checked her watch; reading 3 o'clock in the morning. Even though Victoria had sprayed the bedroom before laying down, she could still smell the stench...

...And it was coming from the closet.

Grabbing her flashlight, she slowly made her way towards the closet and had her hand on the handle. Slowly opening it, a scream left her mouth.

It was the real Kevin Richardson's dead body; all beaten up and bloody. His face was busted along with his head, so Cheryl assumed that he died from blunt trauma. She covered her mouth. Who would do such a thing to an innocent man? She thought.

"Look behind you" A voice similar to Kevin's filled the silent room. She turned around and saw a man that resembled Kevin, but instead of green eyes, his eyes were red, and wore a white open cut Renaissance shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He smiled darkly at her as she tighten her grip on her flashlight.

"Why would you do this? He had a life ahead of him!" Cheryl exclaimed as he got closer to her.

Kevin chuckled, showcasing fangs."No reason, honestly. Now let me taste you~"

Cheryl gave a him swift kick to his groin and bolted out of the bedroom. Jessie, Victoria, and Hedy were already out of the rooms since they heard her scream.

"Cher, what's going on?" asked Jessie.

"No time! Let's go!" exclaimed Cheryl as they bolted down the dark hallway. She then started talking to Victoria.

"H-he's dead. Kevin is dead" She managed to get out. Victoria and Jessie's faces fell with sadness.

Suddenly, a body fell from the ceiling, causing the girls to stop running. Hedy shined her flashlight to identify the body, and her own body went stiff. The bus driver that had went missing last year was now dead. Before the girls can even run, Kevin's arm grabbed Cheryl's ankle and dragged her on the floor, another scream escaping Cheryl's mouth.

"Cher!" Jessie exclaimed as the girls started running after their friend. Unfortunately, Kevin was a lot faster than them, so the girls lost track of her in the darkness, even though the flashlight was on.

As Cheryl was getting dragged, she said a prayer.