Five

-Third Person-

The next body the girls and Mother Joelle discovered was Howie, who laid lifeless on the wooden floor. He had been garroted with a rope and bitten on the neck by the callous lookalike. What was creepy is that his eyes were open when he was killed, and that made the girls freak out when they opened the door to Victoria's room and searched for his body. Mother Joelle was quietly examining it while Jessie lit a cigarette, Victoria was sitting on the bed writing down Howie's death, and Hedy was just standing outside the door after putting the drenched hat on the dead bus driver. They were all worried about Cheryl; and they were hoping that she was okay.

A phone later rang, filling the silence in the room. Victoria answered it and the two girls and the housemother gathered around to hear her.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Vicky."

It was Kevin's voice.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but let Cheryl go! She never done anything to you!" exclaimed Victoria, clenching her fists together.

Kevin laughed. "You don't know who I am? I'm the oldest member of that band..."

"No you are not! You killed the real Kevin! You're a vampiric doppelgänger!"

Heavy breathing can be heard in the background, causing Mother Joelle to cover her mouth in shock. Hedy's eyes widen as she tapped Victoria's shoulder.

"Hand me the phone." commanded Hedy.

Victoria nervously gave Hedy the phone, and she could've swore that a vein was visible on Hedy's forehead.

"Listen asshole, I know who you and your freaky little vampiric group are. If you or your group dare lay a damn finger on Cheryl or my friends, hell is going to pay for you all" seethed Hedy, venom laced in her voice. Cheryl was like a big sister figure to her, and she didn't know what would happen if she died.

Kevin hissed. "I wouldn't be so bold if I were you, Hed"

"Only my friends call me Hed" Hedy snapped back.

"Whatever. Now, all of you sleep tight tonight, and don't let us bite"

Hedy angrily hung up on him and went back to her room for the day.

——————

That night, Victoria was sleeping peacefully in the dirty bed, the moonlight shining brightly out the yellowish-orange window. She knew that another members body was laying around here somewhere, but she was too tired and sad about the real Kevin and Howie being dead. Speaking of band members, Brian was watching her sleep, and hoped she doesn't do what Cheryl did to his cousin, which flew him into rage.

Without waking her up, he straddled her waist and started painting hickeys on her neck; ranging from reddish to purplish marks. Victoria slowly fluttered her eyes open and found Brian on top of her. She tried to scream, but a handkerchief was stuffed in her mouth, preventing her to speak. Brian spoke up.

"Don't you even think about it," he said. "I don't want you to do what your little soror did to my cousin."

Victoria angrily spitted out the handkerchief. "What the hell did you do to Cheryl?"

"You'll see," Brian said, putting the handkerchief back in her mouth. "Now go back to sleep"

Victoria struggled for a few seconds before going unconscious. Brian picked her up and took her out of the room, placing more hickeys on her neck.