Four

-Hedy-

Thoughts of last night rushed through my mind as me, Jessie, Victoria, and Mother Joelle examined the real Kevin's and the bus driver's bodies. I was praying that Cheryl was alright after Kevin had kidnapped her last night. She wasn't the type to back down during a fight, so I was hoping that she was okay. Right now, my heart was wrenched because of the real Kevin's murder; he didn't deserve to be killed this young.

Putting on a pair of gloves, I grabbed my flashlight and examined the bus driver's body; five bite marks were presented on both sides of his neck as well on his wrists, along with the evidence of dried blood on his uniform. I wrote the cause of death down on a notepad.

"It looks like he suffered from shock from the blood loss," I said loudly, standing up and walking towards the girls and Mother Joelle, who were still examining Kevin's body in the blood splattered room. "What did you guys get?"

"Blunt trauma. He was struck on the face, then on the head." Victoria spoke flatly, almost getting ready to cry.

"I don't understand how a monster would do such a thing to an innocent man," Mother Joelle spoke up, placing a hand on both Jessie and Victoria's shoulders. "I'm so sorry, girls. He seemed like a good man."

Even though I wasn't a big fan of the group, I felt pity for Jessie and Victoria; they witnessed one of the members rotting body. I pulled them both in a hug as they cried softly on my shoulder, staining my blouse.

Victoria sniffled as she pulled away from me. "Do you think that the guy who took Cheryl must be his ghost?"

"I don't think so Vicky. Ghosts don't have red eyes," I replied. "But I think he's a vampire since most vampires I read about have red eyes." I scratched my head.

"Vampires?" questioned Jessie.

"Yes, vampires. Bloodsucking creatures who rise at night to suck their prey dry." I replied, my nose started to scrunch up from the smell. And it was coming from the other room.

"I don't think Kevin is the only dead member. Let's go investigate some more." I said as we ran out of the grimy room. While we investigated, the thought of Cheryl came back to me.

God, I hope Cheryl's alright.

———————

Meanwhile, Cheryl was squirming and thrashing in Kevin's strong grip. The hallway was quiet and dark, so she couldn't hear her sisters or see anything, only the dark-haired man that was dragging her to an unknown room.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Cheryl angrily said, trying to pull away from Kevin, but he squeezed her ankle tightly, causing her to hiss in pain.

"Shut it" He replied rudely. They were in front of a metal door that had a key panel on the side of it. He typed in the numbers "1993" and it unlocked. She saw multiple young women dead in cages; some wearing Renaissance dresses, some in dairymaid uniforms. She shuddered in pure fear.

God, I hope I don't get killed. She thought as Kevin stopped walking and let go of her ankle, which was throbbing. Before she can crawl away, Kevin grabbed her shoulders and showcased her to the other four, who looked more hungrier than ever.

"Alright Kev! You got her!" Nick exclaimed, winking at Cheryl, which made her mentally cringe.

Kevin looked down at Cheryl, brushing a few strains of her hair away from her neck. "Now Brian, feed"

Brian had a sinister smile plastered on his face as he sped in front of Cheryl, who kept a tough face even though she was scared. Before Brian can make a move, Cheryl punched him in the face and tried to run towards the door, but A.J. flung her against one of the cages, creating a big gash her thigh since there was barbed wire on them. She cried out in pain.

A.J. bent down in front of her with Brian behind him, grabbing a fistful of her hair. "No one hurts Bri"

Blood trickled down from the gash as Brian stared hungrily at it, his red eyes turning dark.

A.J. sneered at Cheryl. "Go on, Bri. We'll eat after while"

Brian nodded as he lunged at Cheryl's blood-drenched thigh, licking up all the blood before biting into the gash. Cheryl winced in utter pain.

God, please save us. She thought as she was thrown into one of the empty cages.