Eleven

-Hedy-

"Let's keep you here for the night"

Brian's words sent chills down my spine as I continued to kiss Kevin roughly. A few buttons of my blouse were coming undone, so I pulled away from Kevin for some air and pushed Brian's hands away from my waist. Luckily, only the bottom part of my blouse was unbuttoned, exposing a bit of my midriff. Both of them were still in their blood-frenzy mode as they just looked at me.

"You're not going to take my virginity away," I said to Brian, buttoning my blouse back up. "I'm saving myself for marriage"

Brian snorted. "Well if you're saving yourself for marriage, why'd you kiss Kevin? Isn't lust one of the seven deadly sins?"

"I did that because you guys were weakening, so I wanted to display my strength over you guys." I scoffed. I didn't really had lustful thoughts running through my mind, well, except for me trying to decipher what "Get Down" meant when me and Cheryl, Victoria, and Jessie were singing on the bus.

"Well, did you know that," Kevin began saying, flipping me around so that I was laying on my backside while he and Brian towered over me.

"You and your sorors were singing about that type of stuff?" continued Brian. "And you guys are what, Christian?"

"Catholic" I retorted.

Well, I kinda knew about it, but I didn't really payed attention to the lyrics. I actually thought it was about partying and dancing, not about that. Laughter began filled the room.

"You know for a bunch of Catholic sorors, you girls were pretty indecent," Brian stated, playing with my hair. "You girls practically broke one of the seven deadly sins which was lust"

"Okay, okay. I may have been indecent, but I can always repent my sins. Like what I just did a couple minutes ago" I stated, looking at the ceiling.

"You can do that later on tonight. Right now, let's eat, Bri," Kevin said to Brian, who nodded in response. "I'll take her wrist"

Unenthusiastically, I extended my wrist to Kevin as he bit into it while Brian bent down and bit my neck; my body aching in pure agony from their sharp teeth. When they finally finished, I got up and walked out of the room, not even saying a word to them.

When I got to my room, Nick was sitting on my bed with a sly smile on his face, causing me to mentally facepalm in my mind. I'm honestly wondering why they won't leave me alone sometimes.

"Hi Hed-"

"I know you're hungry. Here, have some of the leftover blood."

With his fast speed, Nick hungrily consumed the blood that was overflowing on my wrist. When he was finished, the sly smile he had was now a seductive one.

"A.J. wants to see you before you go to bed" was all he said as he zoomed out of the room. I collapsed on the bed and looked at the dark gray sky outside the window.

I need to get out of here.