Seven

TW for death.

-Hedy-

The hallway felt like death was closing in on me as I walked down without my flashlight. Cheryl and Victoria's deaths laid heavily in my mind; it was my fault that they're dead, because I didn't want them to be slaves to those cold-hearted lechers, and I certainly don't want Jessie or Mother Joelle to fall for their trap either. If I could only have some sort of power, I would bring them back to life and let them live their lives.

I finally made it back to the five body-infested bedrooms. However, I heard Jessie sobbing loudly in hers, so I knocked on the door.

"Jess?"

"Come in, Hed!"

I opened the door to find real Brian's body propped up against the wall; his blue eyes, now gray were wide and his mouth was open. Jessie shakily wrote down his death on her notepad.

"H-he w-was s-suffocated," she spluttered out, looking for Cheryl and Victoria. "D-did y-you f-find C-Cher a-and V-Vicky?"

I just gave her a sad look. "I watched them die, Jess"

"What?! What happened?"

I sat down next to her and told her the entire story. After I was finished, Jessie stayed silent and cried quietly on my shoulder as I consoled her.

"What a bunch of heartless freaks! I can't believe they did that!" exclaimed Jessie, wiping the tears from her face.

"It feels like it's my fault though. I was being hard-headed"

"No it isn't! You were trying to save your sorors and did the right thing punching Nick in his face!"

The phone then rang in the middle of the conversation, so I picked it up.

"What the hell do you want now, Kevin?" I angrily questioned.

"This is Nick, and I suggest that you change your tone"

"I think not"

"Fine, don't ask your housemother for help then. Bye"

And with that, the phone on the other line went silent. I turned to Jessie.

"Has Mother Joelle been out of her room?" I questioned her. She shook her head in response, then widen her eyes. We both ran out of the room and opened the door to Mother Joelle's room, finding her dead with a bloody log next to her body. There was a note stuffed in her mouth, so I grabbed it.

Jessie is last, then you.

-K.H.B.A.N.

Jessie gasped and covered her mouth as I crumpled the bloody note on the floor with rage. Jessie shrunk back in fear.

"Let's get out of here!"

We ran down the stairs to open the entry door, but it was no use, like it was locked. Jessie tugged on my blouse.

"Look!"

I turned around and see multiple dead bodies on the now bloodied striped floor, including Kevin's, Howie's, and Brian's, as well as A.J.'s and Nick's; A.J. had multiple stab wounds all over his body while Nick had a slit throat. Many of the dead people had Renaissance-like clothing on, while BSB had on normal clothes.

"Oh my god" I whispered as we noticed another hallway that was connected to the floor. We quickly made our way to it, despite blood getting over our shoes and turned both of our flashlights on. Suddenly, Everybody started playing in reverse, causing my eyes to widen.

"Cover your ears and jump on my back!" I said to Jessie, plugging ear coverings in my ears. She did what she was told and we started running down the glowing green hallway as I held on tightly to her.

While we were running, I could've swore we saw A.J. running after us.