Fifteen

This chapter is an angst.

-Hedy-

My mind was in a blank state as I stared up at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes. It feels like I was slowly dying, since I felt blood leak out of the wounds the sensualists gave me. I was groaning mess, enjoying the pain that Brian was giving me. I felt him bit down deep on my stomach, causing me to wince in pain. I looked down at him with a pained expression.

"Brian!" I exclaimed, pushing him away from my stomach. "What the hell is the matter with you?!"

He just laughed with a bloody grin on his face. "I hope you learned your lesson about escaping and being disobedient, Hed"

Angrily, I slapped him across the face. He almost lunged at me, until the door opened, showing Howie holding a paper. He had a dark smile on his face as he handed me the paper, and my heart sank.

"I went out for a bit when I found that paper," he said, crossing his arms. "So I figured that you would see it."

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at the paper; it was a article about the disappearances. Honestly enough, I don't even know how many days we've been here. I started to read the article.

Members and Housemother of the Alpha Nu Omega sorority remain missing since the middle of November while trying to find a missing pop boy band.

It's been a couple of days since four sorority sisters and their housemother went on a search hunt to find the Backstreet Boys, an aspiring group of singers who went missing last year under mysterious circumstances while on their way to their first concert; as well as the disturbing disappearance of their bus driver. According to one of the sorority sisters that was a fan of the group, the band was staying at a castle one night on top of a hill after their bus had broken down and the bus driver left them to get it fixed. The next morning, the bus driver and the group have never been seen again.

Then, a "missing" headline was shown above all ten of us as pictures.

MISSING:

Kevin Scott Richardson:

Date of Birth: October 3rd, 1971.

Missing date: November 29th, 1997.

Age at the time of disappearance: 26.

Hair color: Brown-Black.

Eye color: Green.

Height: 6'0.

Last seen wearing: a blue hoodie, jeans, and tennis shoes.

Howard "Howie" Dwaine Dorough:

Date of Birth: August 23rd, 1973.

Missing since: November 29th, 1997.

Age at the time of disappearance: 24.

Hair color: brown.

Eye color: brown.

Height: 5'6.

Last seen wearing: a white shirt, a pair of baggy overalls, and tennis shoes.

Brian Thomas Littrell: