Ice Bath

I looked up as the door to the apartment opened. Mark came in this a bag full of ice, "Hi Tabea." He said.
        "Hi Mark. Why do you have a bag of ice?" I asked.
        "Why are you lying in the middle of the floor for no reason?" He countered. I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking over to him. He leaned down and kissed me softly.
        I smiled under the kiss, asking again. "Why did you go out and buy a bag of ice?"
        "I'm doing an impossible let's play challenge." He said excitedly as he started walking up the stairs. I followed so I could hear what he was saying. "I'm going to sit in ice water and play Surgeon Simulator at the same time."
        "That isn't dangerous, is it?"
        "No, it's perfectly safe." He assured me as he started to fill up the bath water.
        "Do you need help?"
        He looked up at me and smiled, "Sure! Can you set up the recording equipment while I go get ready?"
        I smiled back and nodded, "What do you need to do to get ready?"
        "You'll see." He said, leaving the bathroom.
-----------------------------------------
        I double checked all the equipment, making sure it was a safe distance from the water but still able to record Mark. As I turned off the water, I turned to see Mark standing their with a towel. He had changed into a bathing suit, and had a single red towel around his neck. "You ready?" He asked.
        I nodded, moving away from the tub. Mark got into position and I started recording. "Hello there. My name is Markiplier and welcome to another Impossible Let's play." He had such a goofy tone I almost broke out laughing. "This time featuring the ice bath challenge! We will be taking these bags of ice and putting them in this bathtub and stepping in and playing an IPad game you are all too familiar with. Let's do it!" He finished, and I stopped recording. He did some things that were going to be edited into the video later, then we got ready to record again.
        "You sure you want to do this?" I asked him, smirking.
        He nodded, "How bad can it be?"
        Since I was trying to ignore the fact that he was shirtless, I just nodded and starting recording him. "I'm not sure how this is going to go, so lets go for it, huh?" He said, stepping into the tub.
(Link to video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwkEPehM...)
-----------------------------------------
        Long story short, Mark dropped his IPad in the water. I would've helped him, but I was too busy laughing my ass off to do much. He looked at me with sad eyes and handed me his IPad. I took it, standing back so he could do his outro. When he finished, I stopped the recording and moved all the equipment back so I could help him out. "Nice going." I said, still laughing a little.
        He looked like he was about to reply, but stopped himself with a smirk. He was shivering a little. "Come on, get out now." I said, reaching out a hand. Instead of helping him out, he helped me in. I use help lightly. It was more like he pulled me in, right next to him. "Mark!" I gasped as my body hit the cold water.
        He laughed, "That's what you get for laughing." He said, his teeth chattering. Now I was shivering too. He dragged himself out, making me fall deeper into the cold water before he picked me up.
        "Put m-me do-own!" I said, my teeth clanging together. Instead of doing what I asked, he wrapped the towel he grabbed around both of us and sat down on the couch, me in his lap.
        "If I had put you down, then you would still be cold." He said after a minute. 
        I rolled my eyes, snuggling into his chest. "I wouldn't have been cold if you didn't pull me in." He just shrugged and held me closer, making me smile.
        "I'm guessing you're no longer mad." He said.
        I sighed, but nodded. "You're forgiven." I said, burying my face in his shoulder. 
        "Do you want to go change your clothes? You're still soaked!" Mark said, taking the towel off his shoulders and rubbing my arms with it.
        I rolled my eyes, grabbing the towel and throwing it on his head. "You're the one that was in the water for over five minutes! I'll go change, you go take a hot shower or something."
        "Yes mom." He said, taking the towel off his head and throwing me a look.
        "Shut up!" I said laughing. He stood up suddenly and kissed me, a lot harder then earlier. I kissed him back automatically, hands on his chest. His hands rested on my waist, pulling me towards him. I felt his muscles move under my hands. I pulled my head back, breaking the kiss. "You still don't have a shirt on."
        He laughed, throwing up his hands in surrender. "Alright fine, you win."
        I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.