Mine

For a couple minutes, all he did was hold me. It reminded me of how safe his arms felt, and how much I've missed them. "Mark, I'm so sorry." I whispered, feeling another tear start to slide down my cheeks.
        Mark pulled back to look at me. "Why don't we go to bed." He said. "And since you bruised yourself, I'm not going to let you out of my sight till it heals!" He claimed, grabbing my hand as he lead me up the stairs. "AND you are going to help me with some videos tomorrow as well."
        I giggled, "Mark!"
        "What?" He asked, stopping right in front of his bedroom door.
        "Does this mean we are sharing a bed again?"
        He smirked, playfully pushing me into his dark bedroom and closing the door, making it impossible to see anything. "Mark, I know you're still a little mad about earlier, but seriously? This isn't fair!" I called, stumbling around the room till I felt my legs hit something soft. I crawled into the middle of his bed, sitting Indian style. "OK come on Mark. Turn on the lights!" I heard chuckling from behind me and felt something grab me from behind, causing my to jump away and scream.
        Mark started laughing his ass off, turning on the lights before falling on the floor. He continued laughing hard while I scowled slightly at him. I felt a little whiplash because of how quick he went from being serious to goofy, but I liked it too. "Did I scare you?" He asked, still laughing.
        "I.....you......maybe....shut up!" I stuttered, blushing.
        With one last chuckle, he got off the floor and walked over to me, hugging me again. "I'm sorry for scaring you." He said.
        I giggled, "It's fine. Let's just go to bed. I'm tired."
        "Yea...... actually there is something I would like to ask you." He said, becoming serious again.
        "Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked, messing his hair up.
        He chuckled and grabbed my hands. "I just realized this is something I should've asked awhile ago but...... will you officially become my girlfriend?"
        My eyes met his brown ones, and I smiled, "I would love to be your girlfriend, Mr.Markiplier." He laughed and leaned down to kiss me. We both went to sleep after that, his arms around me and my head on his chest. My life felt.......complete. Like a puzzle piece fell right into place. I would believe he is my soulmate, if I believed in that sort of thing.