Snow Day

I was laying on Mark's chest, him running his hand through my hair, trying to resist getting out of bed as long as possible. I snuggled closer to him, burying my face in his neck. He chuckled, moving his hand from my hair to my back as he angled his head to kiss my shoulder. I sighed in contentedness, moving my face so I could kiss him.

        Suddenly there was another 25 year old man jumping on our bed, scaring the crap out of Mark and I. "It's snowing guys!" Felix yelled, still jumping. "Let's go sledding or something!"

        Mark laughed, "Can you give us five minutes to get dressed?"

        Felix stopped jumping and looked at us thoughtfully. Then he made a face, "Are you two naked?"

        "No! Mark just doesn't have a shirt on." I told him, sitting up so he could see I was in pajamas.

        He eyed us for a second, then shrugged, "You got five minutes!" He yelled leaving the room

-------------------------------------

        "Okay Felix we're dressed!" I said, sitting next to Marzia on the couch. I had a red long sleeved shirt and black sweatpants, along with the necklace Mark gave me and my tennis shoes. Mark was wearing a creme colored turtle neck with jeans, one of his Markiplier hoodies throw over him.

        Felix was sitting on the floor scrolling through Twitter. He looked over at us and smiled, "Sledding time!" He yelled, rushing to his coat.

        Marzia giggled, "I don't even know why he likes sledding so much."

        "It is kinda fun." I pointed out, walking over to my coat and pulling it on.

        "But it's also really cold." Mark added, twisting his arms around me. "And we have hot chocolate here..." He trailed off, fixing his eyes on me.

        "Don't you flash those brown eyes at me, we're going." I declared. He groaned, letting go of me. I giggled at his reaction, giving him a kiss on the cheek, before skipping outside to get into the car.

        When Marzia, Mark, and Felix finally made it out here, I immediately started driving to the biggest hill I've seen the three years I've lived here. Felix cheered at the snow and I laughed, shaking my head. Swedish people and their snow. The giant white hill in front of us only had a few other people sledding on it, which means we didn't have to worry as much about people getting in our way. Since we only had one sled between the four of us, we had to take turns, two at a time.

        Despite we couldn't all sled at the same time, it was still fun. Then an idea squirmed it's way inside my head, and I swooped down, quickly gathering snow in my hand to make a ball. I threw it at Mark, and it hit him right in the chest. He looked up, his eyes locking on me. I smiled innocently and waved. Before I realized what he was doing I felt a snowball hit my side, making me stumble. I laughed, "It's so on!"

        "Bring it girly!" He yelled back, already gathering more snow. I made a small ball and chucked at him, hitting him on the shoulder and making him fall onto his butt. I could barely get out a laugh before he tackled me, making snow clump in my hair.

        I laughed and tried to fight him off but soon gave up, laughing some more. He was laughing, relaxing in his attack so he can look at me. I felt something twinge in my heart as I looked at him, a tear sliding down my cheek. Mark's face changed to one of concern. "Are you okay, Tabea?" He asked.

        "Mark...I don't want to leave you." I admitted, thinking about how close I was to graduating high school.

        "I don't want you to leave...but you have to if you want to go to that college."

        "I know....doesn't make it any easier." I said, burying my face in his jacket.

        He didn't say anything, he just hugged me, even after Felix and Marzia got back to the top of the hill.