Together

I gently shook Mark awake, his skin warm against mine. "Mark!" I whispered when he opened his eyes slightly.

        "What?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw I was completely dressed. "What's going on?"

        I laughed at his expression, "Put on a shirt and meet me at the car, okay?" He gave me a confused look but nodded, sitting up and stretching. I made my way out to the car. I sat in the drivers seat, jumping when Mark opened the passenger side door and got in.

        "Where are we going at three a.m.?" He asked. 

        "It's a surprise silly." I said, putting a blindfold on him.

        "You're really going all out on the surprise thing, aren't you?" He asked, chuckling.

        "You do nice things for me and everyone else, it's my turn to do something for you." I said, kissing his lips quickly before starting the car and beginning to drive. I overheard he wanted to do this while he was recording a video, so I looked up a quiet place and planned a route and everything. I parked the car, turning it of and getting out, going around and opening Mark's door. "Don't take off your blindfold, okay?" He nodded, so I laced my arm through his, leading him along.

        I made sure we were out of the way of trees before spreading out a blanket on the ground. I made him sit, then sat next to him, whispering in his ear, "You can take off your blindfold now." He took it off and looked at me, confused. I giggled, "Look up."

        He did as I said and gasped. The sky was full of stars, lots of them visible because there isn't very much light pollution out in the desert. "You heard I wanted to do this." He said, completely in awe.

        "I did, and decided you  should get to do it." He looked at me, the stars reflecting in his eyes. I leaned towards him, and he did the same, our lips touching. He deepened the kiss, leaning me back so I was lying down, him above me. He kissed my neck while his hands traveled to the bottom of my shirt. He pulled back slightly to look me in the eyes. 

        "Are you ready to do this?" He asked, looking deep into my eyes.

        I nodded, then smirked, "Depends, do you have-" He cut me off by pulling a condom out of his pocket. I smiled, "I think I'm ready." I admitted. He smiled back and kissed me again. As the orange rays of the sun joined the stars, we were in complete bliss.