Omg Yami

I groaned at the light in my eyes, pulling the blankets over my head. I heard Mark chuckle and wrap his arms around me again. "Someone turn the sun off." I mumbled against his neck, which is where I buried my face to try to block out the sun's light.
        "If I could I would, but I can't, so you're going to have to suck it up." He said, sounding amused. I just mumbled an incoherent protest, snuggling closer to Mark.
        He laughed, running a hand threw my hair. "You're going to be impossible to wake up for school."
        "Well, since you're home schooling me, we can technically sleep in." I countered. I felt him nod, chuckling again. I traced the pattern on his shirt with my finger, not tired enough to go back to sleep, but not ready to get out of bed yet. "Congrats on three-million subscribers by the way." I said, looking up.
        His brown eyes were filled with affection, not just towards me, but towards his heroes too. "And every single one of them are unique, amazing, caring people. I couldn't have asked for better people in my fanbase."
        I smiled at him, knowing how much he cared about all of them,even though he hasn't met most of them in person. That in itself shows how amazing Mark is. His awesomeness just rubbed off on the rest of us.
        Instead of saying that, I just lightly kissed his lips. He kissed back, smiling.
        "Hey Tabea, sorry to wake you but Mark isn't in his-" Yami's voice cut off as he processed what he was seeing. Both Mark and I sat up, looking at him. After a moment, he shouted, "Use a condom!" A closed the door. Mark and I laughed, getting out of bed and following his lead, going downstairs for breakfast.
        "Omg Yami" was all I said when I sat next to him at the table.