Meeting His Friends

I mess with my hair and pull at my clothes again, the nerves in full throttle. Mark was taking me to meet Bob and Wade, since the wedding is tomorrow. I was more worried about their reactions to me. Maybe they wouldn't notice how young I am. Or maybe they wouldn't care "TABEA!" I hear, snapping me out of my thoughts.
        I jump and looked around, my eyes falling on Mark, who was looking at me expectantly. "Yeah?" I asked.
        "I called your name like three times. We're here."
        I locked eyes with Wade's house. This was where we were going to stay the rest of the time we were in Cincinnati. I took a deep, nervous breath and stepped out of the car. Mark walked over to me and took my hand, squeezing it gently. "You're going to be fine." He whispered. I nodded, and we walked to the front door.
        Mark knocked, and the door was immediately answered by Wade."Hey Man." Wade said, him and Mark hugging the way men do.
        "Hey Wade. Hows the girlfriend?" Mark said as Wade made enough room for Mark and I to come in.
        "She's good. We're good." Wade smiled, sending a loving look behind him, to wherever his girlfriend is.I looked over to Mark, and I smiled, seeing him already looking at me.
        Mark stepped towards me and grabbed my hand again, turning to Wade. "Wade, this is my Tabea."
        Wade looks at me for the first time, and his smile widens. "So you're the girl Mark can't take his mind off." I blushed, and Wade and Mark laughed. "You seem pretty young though. I'm not going to ask how old you are though, because women hate that question. I'm just going to trust Mark isn't a cradle robber or something like that."
        Mark and I laughed nervously, "No, nothing like that." I said, even though it was exactly like that. Mark put his arm over my shoulder, hugging me.
        "Which room is the one we are staying in?" Mark asked.
        Wade pointed to the hallway, "There's a guess room in the basement."
        "Thanks." Mark said, leading me down to it and putting our bags on the bed. "Yep, we definitely can't tell them your real age." He said, turning to me.
        "Yeah, I know." I said, sitting on the bed. "It'll be fine though. We'll always get through it."
        "I know," He said, leaning down and kissing me gently. "You probably won't get to meet Bob till the wedding."
        "That's when I'll meet everyone else?" When he nodded, I sighed.
        "Don't worry, they'll love you, you'll do fine."
        "We can only hope I'll do fine." He gave me a sad look but nodded. At least I wasn't the only one nervous about this.
        "Mark, Tabea, we have dinner if you two are hungry!" A female voice yells from upstairs. I'm guessing that's Molly.
        "Coming!" Mark yells back, turning to me. "Race you upstairs?"
        I smile, "You're on!"